WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't watch the video because it's locked to the US. A brief synopsis will do.

ah ok. so fight science is a tv series in which sciences and martial artist work together to show how their moves work and why they are successful. also it shows if certain hits are possible like the one punch knockout. stuff like that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ah ok. so fight science is a tv series in which sciences and martial artist work together to show how their moves work and why they are successful. also it shows if certain hits are possible like the one punch knockout. stuff like that

OK. I think I remember that one from years ago. Never watched it. I guess it may be interesting to someone. Don't see the point however.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK. I think I remember that one from years ago. Never watched it. I guess it may be interesting to someone. Don't see the point however.

I figured :p but I think its interesting. idk but I like watching show like this. it shows how the human body works and what we are capable of doing

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its not all about war with deadliest warrior. it sometimes pits al Capone vs other mob gangsters

It involves killing. The whole concept of the show is about violence and who can kill the other people better. Again, interesting but pointless.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I figured :p but I think its interesting. idk but I like watching show like this. it shows how the human body works and what we are capable of doing

I'd rather are what we're capable of doing by helping one another but I guess that's dull for TV. Too much thinking involved, not enough guns and violence and things that go bang.

NokianWP

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

Just went to a MS store for the first time today. Impressive. I have been to the kiosk variety before.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd rather are what we're capable of doing by helping one another but I guess that's dull for TV. Too much thinking involved, not enough guns and violence and things that go bang.

I like watching things go boom like myth busters :D I mean sure it wouldn't get a lot of people to watch of there wasn't any boom

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And it's end of the week for me :D. I have finished school so we are free for two days.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As long people don't think science has anything to do with what they see on TV shows claiming to be "scientific"...

It would be like watching Die Hard and thinking that's real police work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)