WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is it possible to set a tab or group of tabs to refresh at a certain rate in desktop IE11?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It's so quiet in here. But I guess it's always quiet here since it's the internet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I awoke and realised it was Saturday. The sun is shining. Nice summer day. Going to enjoy it. Have a good day everyone!

Oh, for those of the northern hemisphere enjoy the longest day. Those of the south, it's the shortest but at least it gets longer from here. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I awoke and realised it was Saturday. The sun is shining. Nice summer day. Going to enjoy it. Have a good day everyone!

Oh, for those of the northern hemisphere enjoy the longest day. Those of the south, it's the shortest but at least it gets longer from here. :)

And it will still get hotter...

I woke up, exactly knowing it's Saturday. It was still very early and I couldn't go back to sleep....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Very nice, enjoy your day!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I remember mine alot more before I lived in NYC. It's too much clutter here, I suppose...

Well, sometimes when I'm stressed or when I'm in new situations I wake up and I think things I've dreamed are real. When I was working on a construction site I once woke up and was convinced that the team is in my room, preparing to drill through the floor. Or when I was working as a traffic instructor I once thought I have to direct the cars through my room.

It usually takes quite a while until I come to my senses in these situations, I have to turn on the light and really tell myself that there's nothing and then I can go back to sleep...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

5 days to go on my quest to fit into my pants again, and today I dared to put on some jeans I bought when I felt very cocky. I avoided them for quite some time because I thought it would depress me to not fit into them. And actually, they feel pretty comfortable. It's not perfect yet, but it's good enough.

So I'm very confident that I will fit into the other pants.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

5 days to go on my quest to fit into my pants again, and today I dared to put on some jeans I bought when I felt very cocky. I avoided them for quite some time because I thought it would depress me to not fit into them. And actually, they feel pretty comfortable. It's not perfect yet, but it's good enough.

So I'm very confident that I will fit into the other pants.

Let's hope your pants will cooperate in this endeavor.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Well, I'm backing in the USA. Got very little sleep, as I had to wake up at 2 to go to the airport, and slept a bit on the plane, causing me to feel like crap.

So, what non tech and non FIFA news did I miss while I was gone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb