WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's great! Just remember not to push yourself so hard you cave and start binging. You're doing great I'd you can fit in them already!

Keep it up! 😄

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Don't worry, I've lost over 20 kilos and kept the weight, right now I'm only doing some fine-tuning :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The T100 sure does make a great Osu machine.

(Yea, I have one now!)

The T100 is a fine device, isn't it? It's very cheap now in Switzerland, I have however already bought the iPad and my old little laptop is still doing well enough at the moment.

Osu is a game, right?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

The T100 is a fine device, isn't it? It's very cheap now in Switzerland, I have however already bought the iPad and my old little laptop is still doing well enough at the moment.

Osu is a game, right?
Yes, Osu is a (rather popular) rhythm game.

As for the T100, yes, it's a great device. I admit to convincing my mom to get this just because I needed a dedicated Osu machine (my touchscreen laptop isn't comfortable at all.) But, I'm really warming up to the fact that this is literally the first time I've had a PC that has great battery life (and is extremely portable as a bonus.)

As for how popular this device is, it has pulled off a price drop of a whopping 1000 PhP (~$23) in the six or seven months this has been on sale here in the Philippines. And I got a taste of how popular this is, despite the near-zero advertising for it. At the same time we bought this last night, two or three others bought theirs. That's how popular it is.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll be stting up a VPN for Kantai Collection.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

While trying to set up a Japanese VPN, I just thought of some sort of tribal song dedicated to the T100.

"T-ONE-HUNDRED! T-ONE-HUNDRED! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
T-ONE-HUNDRED! T-ONE-HUNDRED! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What I also don't get about soccer is the right of the referee to decide wrong. With no consequence. That's just not fair.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What I also don't get about soccer is the right of the referee to decide wrong. With no consequence. That's just not fair.

Maybe a robot should be used instead of a human referee.
The "robo ref", will take in and process even little moves of the players, and always call the right thing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Great, Microsoft is starting to think about bringing Bing to the world. Again, one step ahead, like always! Google now really has to be afraid!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster