WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Great, Microsoft is starting to think about bringing Bing to the world. Again, one step ahead, like always! Google now really has to be afraid!
Whoohoo just 10 more years to see Bing support for Slovenia :D. This localization is where Google really wins. Sure many things are missing but you at least get the feeling that they know you exist. Microsoft is to US centric.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I talked to my brother today, he owns a Lumia 925 (yeah, we're kind of a Windows Phone family, for now at least) and he told me he's really disappointed with the camera. The camera makes great still pictures, but when he wants to take pictures of his daughter, the camera is just not fast enough.

I was surprised as I thought the 925 camera is awesome...

My mother complains that the touch screen of her 620 is often not responsive. Any suggestions?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I talked to my brother today, he owns a Lumia 925 (yeah, we're kind of a Windows Phone family, for now at least) and he told me he's really disappointed with the camera. The camera makes great still pictures, but when he wants to take pictures of his daughter, the camera is just not fast enough.

I was surprised as I thought the 925 camera is awesome...

My mother complains that the touch screen of her 620 is often not responsive. Any suggestions?

Moving pictures are a bit of a problem with the first Gen WP8 models. The Icon and 1520 are better because of the improved processors help to reduce the shot to shot time. I have experienced that same problem with the 920 and the 925.

The 925 camera is still awesome but not flawless.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I really like Bing Sports

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140623_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140623_0001.png
    538.5 KB · Views: 7

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Moving pictures are a bit of a problem with the first Gen WP8 models. The Icon and 1520 are better because of the improved processors help to reduce the shot to shot time. I have experienced that same problem with the 920 and the 925.

The 925 camera is still awesome but not flawless.

Yea I agree, my 925 camera I awesome and my mom gets jealous when I compare it to her iPhone 5s

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yea I agree, my 925 camera I awesome and my mom gets jealous when I compare it to her iPhone 5s

The only thing that would cause me to upgrade from the 925 is to improve the shot to shot time from a hardware standpoint with the 930. Otherwise, the 925, and the 920 are still world-class.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I might have to do a hard reset on my 1520. If I do that, will it go back to WP 8.1 or WP 8 and what data will I lose? It might be because mobile nations uses Google search, but I tried to search the forums for a good thread made to describe hard resets (like those ones Hopmedic starts) but I couldn't find any.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I might have to do a hard reset on my 1520. If I do that, will it go back to WP 8.1 or WP 8 and what data will I lose? It might be because mobile nations uses Google search, but I tried to search the forums for a good thread made to describe hard resets (like those ones Hopmedic starts) but I couldn't find any.

It will be reverted to windows phone 8.1 factory settings. You will lose all your app data/music/images all the connect on your phone. So backup all your data before doing a hard reset .
here a thread by my friend guytronic here :- http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1-guides-how-tos/280677-guide-reset-your-lumia.html
your contacts are synced to your Microsoft ID. Do you want to downgrade to windows phone 8.0 or 8.1 ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

It will be reverted to windows phone 8.1 factory settings. You will lose all your app data/music/images all the connect on your phone. So backup all your data before doing a hard reset .
here a thread by my friend guytronic here :- http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1-guides-how-tos/280677-guide-reset-your-lumia.html
your contacts are synced to your Microsoft ID. Do you want to downgrade to windows phone 8.0 or 8.1 ?

I don't want to downgrade, I just think it might fix a few problems I'm having in 8.1. Plus I've always wanted to try just out of curiosity.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I've already backed up everything through OneDrive.

There should be some sort of quick link page on WPCentral with all those great threads about WP.

Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers - Windows Phone Central Forums
Windows Phone 8.1 - Windows Phone Central Forums
There are many threads over here Windows Phone 8.1 Guides and How to's - Windows Phone Central Forums I will post some more once windows phone 8.1 is out the firmware updates :smile:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record I'm not impressed with the new sensitivity of the forum, labeling some of my posts as spam.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I was trying to say on my 925 that I chose the Sony MW1 as my new bluetooth headset. The one I currently have from Sony is good but the battery is small so battery life isn't great. I like the Mw1 becwuse it can be a standalone mp3 player. So I'll stick a MicroSD card in it and use less of Xbox Music on my 925 until it is usable.

Of course the Sony SBH-50 and its successor (SBH-52) are choices also...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6