WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Rue, I was trying to say on my 925 that I chose the Sony MW1 as my new bluetooth headset. The one I currently have from Sony is good but the battery is small so battery life isn't great. I like the Mw1 becwuse it can be a standalone mp3 player. So I'll stick a MicroSD card in it and use less of Xbox Music on my 925 until it is usable.

Of course the Sony SBH-50 and its successor (SBH-52) are choices also...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I'll take a look at them when I get to work. I didn't want any that were to bulky. That's why I went with the in ears.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
For the record I'm not impressed with the new sensitivity of the forum, labeling some of my posts as spam.

That happened to me a few days ago when I put links in a post. Does the same happen to you only with links? I think it's just just a problem with or bad change to the forum's spam filter.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the record I'm not impressed with the new sensitivity of the forum, labeling some of my posts as spam.

Yeah, I believe James Falconer is working to make it apply to the Ask a Question section only. A lot of spam links have been posted there recently. A temp workaround is to post without the link, then edit it with the link.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I believe James Falconer is working to make it apply to the Ask a Question section only. A lot of spam links have been posted there recently. A temp workaround is to post without the link, then edit it with the link.

That is correct. I get the same issues and use the same workaround, and I am the Forums Team Leader of WPCentral.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey it's way too early in the morning here for a love in. :p

Nice to see some positive vibes. :)

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

And we all love your work here on WPC Laura :smile:

Speaking of said workstuffs, there's a thread in the ask a question subforum for an awesome app called translucent_tiles that should probably be in the developer spotlight or some other more relevant subforum.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of said workstuffs, there's a thread in the ask a question subforum for an awesome app called translucent_tiles that should probably be in the developer spotlight or some other more relevant subforum.

Thanks , you can also report such post by click on /!\ icon :smile:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks , you can also report such post by click on /!\ icon :smile:

I saw the posts and moved it to the Developer Spotlight forum.

Thank you! ☻

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I tried it because of all the features it has that the WPCentral app doesn't have, but I don't like how it looks/how you use it compared to WPCentral's app.

It has gotten better. The latest update includes a dark theme.

I use Tapatalk, since I belong to the entire Mobile Nations family. I use Tapatalk when I read/post on: Android Central, CrackBerry, Connectedly, iMore, Mobile Nations and webOS Nation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb