WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Getting ready to grind through my second 6 day work week. Weather has been nice so far here. World Cup has been exciting.
Sent from my RM-892_apac_malaysia_321 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the verdict so far with the new Nokia BH-121.

I like the device. It's small, very small. I like that I can use my own headphones if I want. I like that it uses the same USB charger as my phone. :)

The only con is the headphones that come with it but that's really minor.

Here is a pic of the thing in my large mitt.

WP_20140623_12_33_04_Pro[1].jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like the device. It's small, very small. I like that I can use my own headphones if I want. I like that it uses the same USB charger as my phone. :)

It's a Bluetooth audio thingy, right?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So this weekend was a bit of a shopping weekend. I went to two different areas, neither being London.

On Saturday we went bedding shopping and I was also looking for a light jacket (looking at a linen blazer) to wear as the temperatures start to get warmer. We bought some bedding but I decided to wait on the jacket. However, as things are what they are, we're not overly happy with the bedding and we're taking it back on Friday. So I plan to pick up the jacket then too. :)

On Sunday we took a trip to the coast and went to a town we've been to before but only for Ikea. :p It's less painful to get to than the ones in London. This time we generally went for a stroll but there was a men's clothing store that I like there and found a great bargain on shirts. So I bought four. They're very nice and I got them for a steal. :D

We picked up a couple of other things and some bits from Ikea. :p

Was a great weekend. The weather was great and we had a good time overall. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Was a great weekend. The weather was great and we had a good time overall. :)

Sounds good!

I had a barbecue Friday evening, and didn't do much Saturday, except going for a stroll in the afternoon because the weather was very nice. Saturday evening I went dancing with a friend, it was in a very nice and old hall, very nobel, and they provided free ice cream! Sunday I went to visit my mother as we went to celebrate my niece's birthday in the afternoon. In the evening my girlfriend came back from a weekend away in Germany, and I went to visit her.

It was also a pretty nice weekend. And this week will be very short, as I have a retreat beginning from Thursday ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You could use better ones, right?

Yeah you can use whatever ones you have. It uses a standard 3.5mm jack. So if you have a fantastic pair of headphones you can use them.Whether the sound will be 100% with bluetooth that you would normally get being plugged into the device I don't know as I'm not that much of an audiophile.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like to look at leaked pictures of the iPhone 6 and I think it will be very pretty. The design of the iPad Air is amazing in my opinion, and if the leaked pictures can be trusted (they are usually pretty close to the final products a few months before the official announcement) the new iPhone will have the same design language.

(Again, I couldn't post this in one message because of spam, however when I just split it up it works without problems, this new spam filter is a pain.)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 69958

Looks good. Reminds me of my current SBH-20. With the MW1 I told you I ordered you can also use your own headphones, which I'll use either the Marleys or Skull Candy titans. I like the built in mp3 capabilities because on days when my phone is almost dead I can still listen to music.

For the record your mitts looks to be in the same ballpark as mine. Is it safe to assume you can cup and cover wife appropriately? ;-)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Of course you are. ;-)

I was thinking about trading for an IPhone 5c and when I went into the t-mobile store I was struck with a painful reminder as to how small the damn thing is. I think for me since I made the jump to 4.3"+ screen wise, anything under that is tiny as hell. I mean I think my 8X is still bigger than it and that might be the lowest I'd go. Coupled with this eerie similar look with the icons bulging out I felt with playing with a 5c and then a Nexus 5.

No offense but iOS felt old and visually cluttered. Maybe on a 4.7" screen it won't be so bad, but I remember now why I walked away from Apple.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like to look at leaked pictures of the iPhone 6 and I think it will be very pretty. The design of the iPad Air is amazing in my opinion, and if the leaked pictures can be trusted (they are usually pretty close to the final products a few months before the official announcement) the new iPhone will have the same design language.

(Again, I couldn't post this in one message because of spam, however when I just split it up it works without problems, this new spam filter is a pain.)

Yeah, when I post from the WPC app on my WPs recently I've been getting that. Not so much on the Android app. I wonder if the mods can pop by to shed some light on that...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, when I post from the WPC app on my WPs recently I've been getting that. Not so much on the Android app. I wonder if the mods can pop by to shed some light on that...

Apparently they're testing a new spam filter as they were getting quite a bit of it. I think they're still tweaking it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Of course you are. ;-)

I was thinking about trading for an IPhone 5c and when I went into the t-mobile store I was struck with a painful reminder as to how small the damn thing is. I think for me since I made the jump to 4.3"+ screen wise, anything under that is tiny as hell. I mean I think my 8X is still bigger than it and that might be the lowest I'd go. Coupled with this eerie similar look with the icons bulging out I felt with playing with a 5c and then a Nexus 5.

No offense but iOS felt old and visually cluttered. Maybe on a 4.7" screen it won't be so bad, but I remember now why I walked away from Apple.

I think a size around 4.5 inches is prefect for me. The current iPhones feel too small, while the current high-end Androids feel much to big for my taste. 4.7 inches would be pretty much the size I'm looking for.

As of iOS, I have never owned an iPhone before, so I'm new to the OS with my iPad. I really like it on this device. Maybe I will feel differently after some years of using it, but for now I'm very happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism