WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not to mention that WP is becoming more app centric and will basically follow both Apple and Google. We can hope that they'll allow apps to be more integrated but so far its not really happening.

That's what's gotten me really sad about the platform. I think that in their race to lure people they have given up parts of the things that have made the OS unique. Killing an idea because it's different is a crime when the idea hasn't been developed to its best potential. But I'm an arm chair CEO, so what do I know?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my I missed a lot I think .. so a recap, 99 became ambassador, ac came back for visit, snowflake is still trying to fit in his pants or shorts or jeans , rue is still rue, boo made chicken ...:3 , and sahib is no longer top poster, oh and mia ..... your prediction of the US nt making it, might happened and ill get the drink!

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i was gone since Thursday because i left to San Francisco for a trip. it was ok i wish it was better but then again i got to leave Orland. i like the temp in S.F its so cool and the ocean breeze is nice. the natives wear shorts while i was in winter appeal XD. while on the freeway i got to pass by a NASA place ( idk what it was but it had NASA and had big huge hangers). i also got to see an Intel building and the google campus also the MSFT corporation.
i wasn't there for the buildings but i was visiting a family friend :) thought it was nice to see those places :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sad i was hoping for LTE here but instead of sprint brings better LTE here. come one tmobile you can do it, heck ill be happy with 3g !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I intend to post pics of my black Z Ultra to compete with MSFTisMIA:)

No competition here...my Princely Purple smokes that sexy Piano Black. Of all the colors, the white on that phone is the most uninteresting.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos