WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's something that's been said for some time. I don't know how much I agree with it.

I've never been fond of those genres you mentioned so our ideas if good music might be different.
in my experience is that the music that the radio plays and the music that is promoted really does stink, there are some good ones but that's rare now .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well well well I would never though id see the day that there would be a LoL look alike in the platform . I wouldn't be surprised if my ex also plays this game :straight:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

in my experience is that the music that the radio plays and the music that is promoted really does stink, there are some good ones but that's rare now .

Radio stations are out to make money. So they play what's popular. Usually what's popular to 12 year old girls...

Stations in the US tends to be on the conservative side, three are some exceptions.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I just went running, it was cold and raining. Also, I didn't feel very fit. I think it's still due to me not eating very much while doing a lot of sport. At least it's very nice now to sit in the warm and drink a tea.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Radio stations are out to make money. So they play what's popular. Usually what's popular to 12 year old girls...

Stations in the US tends to be on the conservative side, three are some exceptions.
sure they are out to make money but it kinda sucks when I turn on the radio to find out that they are playing club music music talking about molly and drugs. I turn it off and go to Pandora to listen to music that isn't about that .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning!

I just went running, it was cold and raining. Also, I didn't feel very fit. I think it's still due to me not eating very much while doing a lot of sport. At least it's very nice now to sit in the warm and drink a tea.
and play the game 2048 on your ipad !! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It wasn't before? Maybe the 630 will suddenly not be crappy anymore ;-)

:p technically msft wont have any support documents up till tomorrow but who knows maybe there will be lots of app updates :D maybe people will get updategasms !! :grin:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

and play the game 2048 on your ipad !! :D

Actually, I was reading how nice Apple is to Swiss people:

At the current time, Siri understands and speaks English (US, UK, Australia, Canada), Spanish (US, Spain, Mexico), Chinese (China-Mandarin, Hong Kong-Cantonese, Taiwan-Mandarin), French (France, Canada, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Japanese (Japan), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), and Korean (Korea)

Apple Hiring Siri Engineers for Additional Language Support - Mac Rumors

After all, I'm not even sure Microsoft knows that Switzerland exists ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, I was reading how nice Apple is to Swiss people:

Apple Hiring Siri Engineers for Additional Language Support - Mac Rumors

After all, I'm not even sure Microsoft knows that Switzerland exists ;-)

yeah yeah yeah we all know you love apple ;) keep it up and they will make a thread called chrugu love for apple products ( I kid I kid ) and to be honest im not sure what apple can do any more but improve their services. I think tech has reached it point where nothing will WOW people until a another few years. so now I think its a race to see who has a complete and polished ecosystem

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yeah yeah yeah we all know you love apple ;) keep it up and they will make a thread called chrugu love for apple products ( I kid I kid ) and to be honest im not sure what apple can do any more but improve their services. I think tech has reached it point where nothing will WOW people until a another few years. so now I think its a race to see who has a complete and polished ecosystem

Wrong declension. It's right that I love apples, I eat at least two of them every day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so I wonder what msft will do now that windows phone 8.1 is official supported tomorrow :O

How about we get the damn update released officially and we can finally see what we really think of WP 8.1? That would be a good start. 2 years for an OS update. Way too long.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How about we get the damn update released officially and we can finally see what we really think of WP 8.1? That would be a good start. 2 years for an OS update. Way too long.

when I think of msft taking this long to get updates out I think of the carriers . I do think it their fault that we have to wait for a long time. I do like what apple does with their updates . they say on this day it comes out and that day everyone will get that update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99