WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What can I say...every time I go on a long stretch without using my 8X and switch back to it, I fall for its charms all over again. Curse you HTC, I'd have been fine with the camera if you had use added Qi standard and 32GB internals...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually looking,forward to this Bluetooth headset. If the mp3 player piece is really good, my 925 may become my daily driver. Anything to get away from Xbox Music right now, I guess. Honestly, I should have gotten the SBH52, but that's if I was going to the Prince on a daily basis. I figured since I cycle through my WPs much, the MW1 made a bit more sense.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is an inherent sexiness and differentness that exists in the WP UI that I still like. That's why I stick around...for now...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No matter way the pundits say, the Z Ultra and the 1520 are still the best big screen phones on the market. The Note 3 is really, really good...but I like to stand out with my stuff and both the Z Ultra and 1520 are serious head turners.l, especially in the style dept...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There is an inherent sexiness and differentness that exists in the WP UI that I still like. That's why I stick around...for now...

I guess everyone has a reason to stick around at the moment. For me it's because nothing else interests me and having a droid tablet fills that void that WP can't. So I don't see a reason to leave at this stage. I'm still waiting to see what Cyan does, if anything.

On the whole, WP is OK but that's as far as I'll go with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What can I say...every time I go on a long stretch without using my 8X and switch back to it, I fall for its charms all over again. Curse you HTC, I'd have been fine with the camera if you had use added Qi standard and 32GB internals...

My 8X just crashed. I had to soft-reset it!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess everyone has a reason to stick around at the moment. For me it's because nothing else interests me and having a droid tablet fills that void that WP can't. So I don't see a reason to leave at this stage. I'm still waiting to see what Cyan does, if anything.

On the whole, WP is OK but that's as far as I'll go with it.

Well said. I mean, there are things about Android I still like, hence why I own a Z Ultra. At the end of the day though, WP is currently a slightly better fit.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's one person in this forum that really disgusts me in his ignorance and his crude behavior. It's really not my nature, but everything this guy writes ticks me off.

How can I become a better man and start to be above such things?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know, I entirely rely on cheese... however the canteen I sometimes go to has "fried vegetables" sandwiches. Instead of meat it has fried vegetables. That's pretty amazing. It has however also cheese spread in it...
Simplest and tastiest vegetarian sandwich that I like consists of bread, butter, tomato, English cucumber sliced thinly (needs to be peeled), very few thin slivers of red or sweet vidalia onion, black salt, pepper and if you like ketchup.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There's one person in this forum that really disgusts me in his ignorance and his crude behavior. It's really not my nature, but everything this guy writes ticks me off.

How can I become a better man and start to be above such things?
By taking the high road and ignoring them:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, if we older folk took you on a true musical tour, you'd be much very impressed and a bit wiser. Personally, if we did that, I've got enough soulful reggae I know that I wouldn't need to touch any Bob Marley, but I'd still pull out some of his stuff anyways.

Much of the old stuff is still relevant, young man.
I concur. I probably listen to stuff from the late eighties and early nineties on my gadgets. For some crazy reason I prefer British bands over American ones.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

By taking the high road and ignoring them:)

But if I am having a good and interesting discussion, and this guy comes in and just throws crap around I can't ignore that. I guess I have to face the fact that I might be not as strong a man as I thought I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99