WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I stand corrected. I only heard of the 4.7. I didn't realise they were bringing out two sizes.

Just reporting the rumors. It actually makes sense for them to offer both those screen sizes. If priced correctly, that can eat into the lower end and phablet market. Apple has nothing to offer screen size wise between the iPhone and the iPad mini, so some sort of phablet there can hit Samsung hard.

Steve Jobs has wanted to kill that home button for years so I wouldn't be surprised to see iPhones go completely gesture oriented with no physical button on the front within the next few years. Guess that's behind the thought of the sapphire displays. Put that on a 5'5" screen and an Apple logo on the back and it will sell like hot cakes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just reporting the rumors. It actually makes sense for them to offer both those screen sizes. If priced correctly, that can eat into the lower end and phablet market. Apple has nothing to offer screen size wise between the iPhone and the iPad mini, so some sort of phablet there can hit Samsung hard.

Steve Jobs has wanted to kill that home button for years so I wouldn't be surprised to see iPhones go completely gesture oriented with no physical button on the front within the next few years. Guess that's behind the thought of the sapphire displays. Put that on a 5'5" screen and an Apple logo on the back and it will sell like hot cakes.

I just wonder how much the phone will be >.<

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just wonder how much the phone will be >.<

it will be insanely overpriced.

Yet some knuckleheads will stand in line to buy it, some people will sell body parts and virginities to get it, tech sites will sing its praises to the point you wonder if it can cook, clean, wash dishes or mow the lawn with all that hype. And all the snobs, and yuppies who get one will thumb their noses at non-iPhone users.

Apple at its finest...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to post something, but I decided against it. Thrilling, isn't it?

It was quite personal, but that's not the matter. I was explaining how I look forward to something because every aspect of it is great, but then I realized that with these high expectations disappointment is never far, so I thought it's better to keep it to myself ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yet some knuckleheads will stand in line to buy it, some people will sell body parts and virginities to get it, tech sites will sing its praises to the point you wonder if it can cook, clean, wash dishes or mow the lawn with all that hype. And all the snobs, and yuppies who get one will thumb their noses at non-iPhone users.

Apple at its finest...

I feel insulted :p

I can imagine that it will be expensive though. The 4.7 inch model in the same price range as current iPhones and the 5.5 inch model 100 $ more is my guess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was quite personal, but that's not the matter. I was explaining how I look forward to something because every aspect of it is great, but then I realized that with these high expectations disappointment is never far, so I thought it's better to keep it to myself ;-)

You mean kinda like how you fawn over the idea of busing a new iPhone and when you do, still talk about missing things about the 8X you still like? 😏

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah we don't want your cooties !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel insulted :p

I can imagine that it will be expensive though. The 4.7 inch model in the same price range as current iPhones and the 5.5 inch model 100 $ more is my guess.

If i called you an iSheep (which you aren't), you'd have had every right to get your knickers twisted up.

It is amazing to see knuckleheads camp outside an Apple store for days to get an iPhone. I saw it in person a few times and had to wonder if those people were employed. You remember the guy who paid homeless people money so that they could camp out in line so he could get iPhones from the Apple store and resell them and jacked up prices?

All this for an iDevice? Sad and shameful, i say...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Apple at its finest...

I know a few who feel that way o.o

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If i called you an iSheep (which you aren't), you'd have had every right to get your knickers twisted up.

It is amazing to see knuckleheads camp outside an Apple store for days to get an iPhone. I saw it in person a few times and had to wonder if those people were employed. You remember the guy who paid homeless people money so that they could camp out in line so he could get iPhones from the Apple store and resell them and jacked up prices?

All this for an iDevice? Sad and shameful, i say...

Yeah, I agree.

Personally I would probably wait until it's in stock in one of the Swiss retail stores where it is usually a little less expensive than in the Apple Store and order it from there.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm still amazed that a normal body part is seen as something to be censored in this forum. Let me try a few others:

Arm, Leg, Head, Vulva, Back, Belly, Buttocks, ******, Hand, Nose, Ear.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm still amazed that a normal body part is seen as something to be censored in this forum. Let me try a few others:

Arm, Leg, Head, Vulva, Back, Belly, Buttocks, ******, Hand, Nose, Ear.

i see stars between buttocks and hand :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo