WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just sent a twit to the guy developing the quizup client and I just found out that it's actually going to be the official version and that he is still working on it which means the app hasn't been abandoned after that WPCentral article a few months ago!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cooking!! :p i was seriously cooking an Indian dessert called Rasmalai. And now I'm watching 'The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh'....and I've got Monty Python and the Holy Grail in line too :/ any reviews?

what's in rasmalai?

Reviews: Mont Python's still funny. Winnie the Pooh's still a classic. Never saw Holy Grail.

In other news:

Sahib's still Sahib. Chregu's still lusts after iOS. We all want better WP hardware. My Z Ultra's still a badass. 8X is still sexy. The 930 keeps beckoning me to buy it. You know, regular type stuff...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

what's in rasmalai?

Reviews: Mont Python's still funny. Winnie the Pooh's still a classic. Never saw Holy Grail.

In other news:

Sahib's still Sahib. Chregu's still lusts after iOS. We all want better WP hardware. My Z Ultra's still a badass. 8X is still sexy. The 930 keeps beckoning me to buy it. You know, regular type stuff...

And sahib sadly is not sahib anymore :eek: he's not the same !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if the other storage is fixed .does it clear out after a certain time ? Hmm

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

what's in rasmalai?

In other news:

I'm perfectly fine with my WP hardware. Speak for yourself. ?P

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

what's in rasmalai?

In other news:

Rasmalai....hmm I make it with milk powder...the other version is made out of ricotta cheese in milk
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ras_malai

The movie is "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!!
I've lost interest in phones :( after reading that living images won't be available for l1020....i don't want to buy another mobile.... Because after a few months I'd just have to buy a new phone because it won't have the latest features :/ :'( lol
nothing interesting with the gf?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you seen my drawing of jobs and his "gf " and my photo shopping of me and the dodge dart you would know

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rasmalai....hmm I make it with milk powder...the other version is made out of ricotta cheese in milk
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ras_malai

The movie is "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!!
I've lost interest in phones :( after reading that living images won't be available for l1020....i don't want to buy another mobile.... Because after a few months I'd just have to buy a new phone because it won't have the latest features :/ :'( lol
nothing interesting with the gf?

The GF is getting ready for her family vacation in a few weeks (I'm sadly not able to go). I hear you with the mobile talk...that's why you just have to enjoy the one you have and max it out...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got home early, which is nice. What's for dinner: turkey burgers. I see Sahib and Sahib are talking, so I'm not going to interrupt such dialogue. Off to eat and watch sports...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I reset my surface rt because it's been a year since I cleaned it out

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got home early, which is nice. What's for dinner: turkey burgers. I see Sahib and Sahib are talking, so I'm not going to interrupt such dialogue. Off to eat and watch sports...

I like turkey burgers :3 and yeah it's back to talking to myself again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb