WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HA I liked what a guy said " its easier to get weeds out of your yard than it is getting gangs out of your community "

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

http://www.windowscentral.com/81-things-i-about-windows-phone-81-after-two-months

Well, two of them I can't have, two of them were on Android for ages, two of them are minor UI tweaks and the rest was needed since the release of WP7.

But good for him that he likes it enough to write a post about it (and that's really a post and not an article.)

Okay, I'm mean, I really like what WP has become even without Cortana, but I don't think it has cought up enough to praise it like this.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

HA I liked what a guy said " its easier to get weeds out of your yard than it is getting gangs out of your community "

Provide enough for everybody, and have a good education system, works in Switzerland.

Do you mean a comment like that?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

8.1 things I like about Windows Phone 8.1 after two months | Windows Phone Central

Well, two of them I can't have, two of them were on Android for ages, two of them are minor UI tweaks and the rest was needed since the release of WP7.

But good for him that he likes it enough to write a post about it (and that's really a post and not an article.)

Okay, I'm mean, I really like what WP has become even without Cortana, but I don't think it has cought up enough to praise it like this.

that's a good way to start the morning :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Provide enough for everybody, and have a good education system, works in Switzerland.

Do you mean a comment like that?

well no I mean I get what he means. I work in landscaping when im not with computers and I know how hard it is to eradicate the weeds on any yard.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well no I mean I get what he means. I work in landscaping when im not with computers and I know how hard it is to eradicate the weeds on any yard.

Actually I was talking about how to decrease the gang problem, not how to get rid of weed...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wtf ....a gang member said " future peewee kings will become smart and wise like us" there isn't anything smart and wise to be in a gang :/ but then again they grow up in the gang life

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss