WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. The brain is filled with much to consider today.

It's Wednesday. Considering much should be left for Mondays, that way you have the rest of the week to reflect and the weekend to regret or celebrate. :p

Saying that, hopefully it's good considerations?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The longest I've had a phone is about 14 months. Surprisingly, the Lumia 810 is one of the phones I've kept the longest.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's Wednesday. Considering much should be left for Mondays, that way you have the rest of the week to reflect and the weekend to regret or celebrate. :p

Saying that, hopefully it's good considerations?

Agreed.

It is mixed considerations - some good, some not. We will see how things shake out.

My semester ends next Wednesday, so I have an in class presentation to prepare for. The hardest part about working full time and then running to class is you have to manage yourself to make sure there is enough juice in the tank for class.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think I'll ever understand the fascination with vampires. :/

Especially those 'glam' ones.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess you have never seen or read Twilight then.

Unfortunately I did see one or two Twilight movies. I also saw Interview with a vampire.

What I don't get is the continued fascination with them. The constant TV shows about them. The movies. Why people think it's sexy. It's weird.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately I did see one or two Twilight movies. I also saw Interview with a vampire.

What I don't get is the continued fascination with them. The constant TV shows about them. The movies. Why people think it's sexy. It's weird.

I watched half of the first Twilight before I had to turn it off (and I finished watching Red Planet) and a few pages of the last book when a friend was reading it in a bus, until she got annoyed about me laughing and told me to stop.

I enjoyed Interview with a Vampire however.

I guess it's just popular at the moment because of the Twilight movies, and TV and movie producers try to milk everything out of it. People will get bored and then something new will be hyping.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I noticed my 8X losing the coating on another corner. This makes me glad I have the black one, then it isn't that obvious.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I watched half of the first Twilight before I had to turn it off (and I finished watching Red Planet) and a few pages of the last book when a friend was reading it in a bus, until she got annoyed about me laughing and told me to stop.

I enjoyed Interview with a Vampire however.

I guess it's just popular at the moment because of the Twilight movies, and TV and movie producers try to milk everything out of it. People will get bored and then something new will be hyping.

Did you ever see or hear of Buffy the Vampire Slayer??? A popular TV show back in 97 to 2003. Not too long after interview with a vampire which was 94.

Interview with a vampire was good I have to admit. I have to say it was probably one of Tom Cruises best movies and of course Brad Pitt was great in it. However, I do blame that movie and set of books for the current vampire trend.

Maybe I'm just not weird enough....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. I guess they really do make the phones last two years...

These days they really do. That's why I want the same internals that I have in the Prince for my next WP - so that way I can push it past the two years.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today I noticed my 8X losing the coating on another corner. This makes me glad I have the black one, then it isn't that obvious.

Mine has been like that around the USB port. Which made me curse HTC even more for not adding the Qi in it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa