WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Android L developer preview you say ? I heard that before but I can't remember where. :D

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

LOL! I thought you hated Android. :p

Did you get around to watching Monty Python?

Yeah I do :p. But I can buy it for Nokia!!! :D and yes I did watch it halfway then I had to study... (i do remember typing this before but i must have not posted it) :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh it's Google keynote! I have already prepared my stuff (my girlfriend has hours for that, I do it in 5 minutes, so I might have miscalculated my time because of her) and I actually have time to follow it.

First I have to see if something interesting happened so far. Doesn't look so at a first glimpse.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Today I noticed my 8X losing the coating on another corner. This makes me glad I have the black one, then it isn't that obvious.

My 8x lost it's coat on 2 corners when I accidentally dropped my phone while riding the bike and then it bounced off on the road thrice before lying still. But to my horror a red car turned around from the corner and BAM! My phone was under it's wheels and again bounced off a few times.....And I ran and picked it up just to see that only the coating was off and a small dent :/ that was shocking....i thought my phone would be in pieces!! But nothing happened

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay, "Material Design" is definitely heavily inspired by Metro. I like it, but it's definitely a rip-off. ...or let's say homage.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My 8x lost it's coat on 2 corners when I accidentally dropped my phone while riding the bike and then it bounced off on the road thrice before lying still. But to my horror a red car turned around from the corner and BAM! My phone was under it's wheels and again bounced off a few times.....And I ran and picked it up just to see that only the coating was off and a small dent :/ that was shocking....i thought my phone would be in pieces!! But nothing happened

I enjoyed reading that! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb