WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Google can be a ***** at times, but all the Microsoft services we have are on Android, so...

Yeah MSFT does have their services on android and IOS. It would be better of MSFT worked on their OS first then work on other platforms. Not the other way around.
I'm staying with MSFT because MSFT ecosystem works perfectly with me. I can wait for improvements just wish MSFT would work on their platform first

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

IOS 8 is a meh improvement from IOS 7 (I have it on my iPad), but still improved a bit, and has features WP doesn't have. Android L COMPLETELY changed! Has those things IOS 8 brought, looks cleaner, like WP, and is coming soon. Android has EVERY Microsoft service, so yeah, what does WP have over Android and IOS now?
That is my felling generally. I didn't care about iOs 8 since I won't be buying iPhone probably ever but Android on the other hand is quite nice. I like how costumizable Android is, there is plenty of choices although if you want Android for it's new looks you kind of have to buy Nexus.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

That is my felling generally. I didn't care about iOs 8 since I won't be buying iPhone probably ever but Android on the other hand is quite nice. I like how costumizable Android is, there is plenty of choices although if you want Android for it's new looks you kind of have to buy Nexus.

Which I probably will. I'm waiting for the next Nexus or next Moto X. :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well they said there won't be no new Nexus and Motorola is not available in Slovenia. Great stuff right ? We will see I have time until treshold update. But looks like Android is going the same one update per year cycle.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well they said there won't be no new Nexus and Motorola is not available in Slovenia. Great stuff right ? We will see I have time until treshold update. But looks like Android is going the same one update per year cycle.

We will see a few months from now

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I do :p. But I can buy it for Nokia!!! :D and yes I did watch it halfway then I had to study... (i do remember typing this before but i must have not posted it) :/

Yeah I think you forgot to post. :p

I like Monty Python a lot and saw all their movies. I like Quest for the Holy Grail but Life of Brian is my favourite. The Meaning of Life has some good bits but it's not really a movie.

The Holy Grail is good when you know the story behind Arthur Pendragon and some British history. It's also amusing when you know why they did what due to budget costs. The coconuts are funny you have to admit.

I also saw Spamalot which of the musical version of Holy Grail... Sort of.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I think you forgot to post. :p

I like Monty Python a lot and saw all their movies. I like Quest for the Holy Grail but Life of Brian is my favourite. The Meaning of Life has some good bits but it's not really a movie.

The Holy Grail is good when you know the story behind Arthur Pendragon and some British history. It's also amusing when you know why they did what due to budget costs. The coconuts are funny you have to admit.

I also saw Spamalot which of the musical version of Holy Grail... Sort of.

i guess i've heard of arthur....i did like the coconuts! good thinking i must say.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, this is how my corner of Downtown Newark looks right now as I wait,for the bus to go home. Yes, the 8X can still do a decent job in a pinch.
Straight from The HTC 8X via Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140625_004.jpg
    WP_20140625_004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte