WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was browsing the forum and my girlfriend just went showering without me. What a missed opportunity, this forum destroys my happiness...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was browsing the forum and my girlfriend just went showering without me. What a missed opportunity, this forum destroys my happiness...
it reminded me of this gif
Wajxln5.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off to sleep.. cant get the song any other name by Thomas Newman out of my head

god night and good morning

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're funny. Politicians caring? Especially career politicians? Who are millionaires? Ha!

The political climate in the US is a complete mess. Is it a true reflection of the people? I highly doubt it. I believe many people don't really think about who they vote for or why. The democrats are not really left anymore and the republicans have gone extreme. Their policy is simply block everything and then use Fox News as a means of telling everyone how bad the democrats are.

Sahib, the speaker of the house suing the president for inaction is a politrickian practicing polifiction at its finest - using fear and diversionary tactics to defect the attention from the people's work that really needs to get done.

I think I may have told this story here, but it bares repeating: I was in a public speaking class in NYC in 2004, during the height the Kerry v G.W. Bush elections. So politics came up and this young type A athletic looking male Jewish lawyer in the group started talking about the candidates and I shrugged my shoulders in apathy. So the facilitator asked me "I see you shrug your shoulders. What's going through your mind?"

My response: "I find it quite sad to see that I left one apathy inducing political experience (in my home country) only to travel 3400 miles to find the same thing here."

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, the speaker of the house suing the president for inaction is a politrickian practicing polifiction at its finest - using fear and diversionary tactics to defect the attention from the people's work that really needs to get done.

I think I may have told this story here, but it bares repeating: I was in a public speaking class in NYC in 2004, during the height the Kerry v G.W. Bush elections. So politics came up and this young type A athletic looking male Jewish lawyer in the group started talking about the candidates and I shrugged my shoulders in apathy. So the facilitator asked me "I see you shrug your shoulders. What's going through your mind?"

My response: "I find it quite sad to see that I left one apathy inducing political experience (in my home country) only to travel 3400 miles to find the same thing here."

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Funny you responded to Sahib quoting me but that's ok. :p I know you're using the app so things like that happen. :p

I've lived in four countries and traveled to many more. I think politics has become the same everywhere. The only ones making the most noise are the right lately and people notice. The left or center left look like meek dogs with a tail between their legs. No substance and not really saying much anymore. I almost feel like people have lost all interest in social care and reason and seem to think that high level conservatism needs to be imposed on the country again. Sad. Even here in the UK the far right has gained, sadly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Android L is looking interesting. I have this overwhelming desire to install it on my Nexus 7. However I want it to function still so I'll wait. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Funny you responded to Sahib quoting me but that's ok. :p I know you're using the app so things like that happen. :p

I've lived in four countries and traveled to many more. I think politics has become the same everywhere. The only ones making the most noise are the right lately and people notice. The left or center left look like meek dogs with a tail between their legs. No substance and not really saying much anymore. I almost feel like people have lost all interest in social care and reason and seem to think that high level conservatism needs to be imposed on the country again. Sad. Even here in the UK the far right has gained, sadly.

Actually, I did that on purpose. Thought it was easier than to double quote and save Sahib time for looking back at what he posted since his original comment was so short. 😊

Yup, it is all the same everywhere. The politrickians don't,really care about the people's work, and the few good ones constantly get voted down. It's why many adopt this defending their home constituents idea that allows them (especially senators here) to be in power for years and year and years.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, I did that on purpose. Thought it was easier than to double quote and save Sahib time for looking back at what he posted since his original comment was so short. ��

I should have guessed you had a reason.

Yup, it is all the same everywhere. The politrickians don't,really care about the people's work, and the few good ones constantly get voted down. It's why many adopt this defending their home constituents idea that allows them (especially senators here) to be in power for years and year and years.

I guess what really baffles me is how so many people in the US actually vote against policies that would actually make their lives better. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Here in the UK and even when I was in Australia as a populace starts to feel more secure in their work and money is flowing again care for others and community tends to go down the drain. I wonder how much study has been done on this phenomenon. I know similar things happen in the US and Canada. I just find it strange in countries like the UK and Australia which appear on the surface to provide help for those in need seem to get nasty as more and more millionaires are made (usually by property).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually, I did that on purpose. Thought it was easier than to double quote and save Sahib time for looking back at what he posted since his original comment was so short. 😊

Well, beat laid plans don't,always work. So Sahib has to go back and read to follow. Oh well, he likes to read it all, so he'll be ok...😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I should have guessed you had a reason.

I guess what really baffles me is how so many people in the US actually vote against policies that would actually make their lives better. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Here in the UK and even when I was in Australia as a populace starts to feel more secure in their work and money is flowing again care for others and community tends to go down the drain. I wonder how much study has been done on this phenomenon. I know similar things happen in the US and Canada. I just find it strange in countries like the UK and Australia which appear on the service to provide help for those in need seem to get nasty as more and more millionaires are made (usually by property).

The thing with the US os that the politrickians here are excellent at the polifiction art of word manipulation. This allows them to hide the true impact of a policy in plain sight of many voters who are overloaded with the other aspects of American life. While people care for competence, they will also pick things like charismatic, toughness etc...which cannot be clearly articulated through policies.

Sadly much of the voting populous here is like that: gullible not out of lack of intelligence, but out of how society is set up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05