WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The hotel I'm staying in has 4 stars. The room is actually split in two rooms, a sleeping room and a living room. The wardrobe you can enter and walk in...

And everything for free. Good times.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As far as Android L goes, I laughed with my Samsung loving friend last,night at the fact that the mobile world has gone flat. It should be interesting to see how Android L runs when released to the OEMs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The hotel I'm staying in has 4 stars. The room is actually split in two rooms, a sleeping room and a living room. The wardrobe you can enter and walk in...

That sounds great. You got like free and good accommodation. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear it. Guess it means you've got multiple spaces for iPadding...😁...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As far as Android L goes, I laughed with my Samsung loving friend last,night at the fact that the mobile world has gone flat. It should be interesting to see how Android L runs when released to the OEMs.

Yeah it's a bit strange but at the same time I think it's good. I should pay more attention to what's going on with Android as I'm half in there. :p

I just got the 4.4 update this morning.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...today is another installment of the "professional development meeting" for the team I'm on. I think,I'm gonna hurl.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it's a bit strange but at the same time I think it's good. I should pay more attention to what's going on with Android as I'm half in there. :p

I just got the 4.4 update this morning.

While I don't root as much as I used to, because of the Prince I keep tabs on what's happening there. I thought about getting an i-Device for that purpose, but I don't need a doorstop as yet...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sadly much of the voting populous here is like that: gullible not out of lack of intelligence, but out of how society is set up.

Well let's be real, there are some really 'interesting' individuals in the US and yes I know they exist in other countries as well, the US just seems to have an abundance of them.

As for the ignorance, I think it's partially laziness and partially conforming to societal norms within the community. Some of those red states are red simply because they are red. LOL. :p They can't seem to vote any other way. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sahib, got some work for you today. Listen to these and give me some feedback. Google to find the lyrics and I can translate stuff as needed:

Look (into my eyes) - Bounty Killer
Anytime - Bounty Killer
Fed Up - Bounty Killer
Land of Promise - Nas, Damian Marley, Dennis Brown
Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye
Revolution - Dennis Brown
Sitting and Watching - Dennis Brown
All in the Same Boat - Freddie McGregor

Sorry but a taste of social commentary from a different lens is always a good thing...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But WP and WMExperts definitively weren't around then so it has to be some error when the forum post was made.

Then it was.... aliens...

Either that or a time stamp issue caused by .... aliens... :p

I see you took my statement a bit too seriously....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think the flatness is just a trend after glossy got boring. This time Microsoft was just faster in implementing it, with glossy it was late and bad ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well let's be real, there are some really 'interesting' individuals in the US and yes I know they exist in other countries as well, the US just seems to have an abundance of them.

As for the ignorance, I think it's partially laziness and partially conforming to societal norms within the community. Some of those red states are red simply because they are red. LOL. :p They can't seem to vote any other way. :p

Oh, everywhere has that blind party allegiance. That sort of stuff was what I saw a lot of growing up back home and got sick of it. Unfortunately there is such a disconnect between the major leaders here and the voters. The politrickians here care about getting enough numerical votes to pass legislation over anything else. There are times for positive laws such tactics are helpful but in most cases, it is simply being honorable amongst thieves.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I really want a smartwatch, Google messes with my mind!

But I don't want to talk to my watch, this is not Knight Rider after all. ;-)

Edit: And before these watches don't get a few days of battery life I won't buy one anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really want a smartwatch, Google messes with my mind!

But I don't want to talk to my watch, this is not Knight Rider after all. ;-)

Edit: And before these watches don't get a few days of battery life I won't buy one anyway.

There was a time when we would have thought all of this is cool. Now being older we understand the implications of it.

A smartwatch is a great idea. Once the battery can last long enough I may consider it. Until then I'll just ignore them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There was a time when we would have thought all of this is cool. Now being older we understand the implications of it.

A smartwatch is a great idea. Once the battery can last long enough I may consider it. Until then I'll just ignore them.

I'd like to get a cross platform one eventually. But I'm going to pass for the foreseeable future.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...today is another installment of the "professional development meeting" for the team I'm on. I think,I'm gonna hurl.

IIt's even worse than I feared...an all staff meeting talking about their quality assurance efforts amongst staff. Now I'm really gonna upchuck. I wish I had some J. Wray & Nephew in my hot chocolate...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster