WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a tiring test today.... Who knew explaining std's could be so difficult =|

Try tell that to a 17 y.o. male who is the partner of an 18 y.o. female recently diagnosed with HSV 1 in the vaginal area - they have unprotected sex frequently and he has not shown any outbreaks yet but all he is concerned about is his ability to receive oral sex going forward.

Personally, you prefer doing that test instead of talking to this patient's partner...but yes, explaining STDs are always difficult...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Try tell that to a 17 y.o. male who is the partner of an 18 y.o. female recently diagnosed with HSV 1 in the vaginal area - they have unprotected sex frequently and he has not shown any outbreaks yet but all he is concerned about is his ability to receive oral sex going forward.

Personally, you prefer doing that test instead of talking to this patient's partner...but yes, explaining STDs are always difficult...

I'll have quite some patients to whom I would have to explain all about STD's
....lol I shouldn't laugh but lol 😁 that boy is trying to look at the bright side :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know it's possible to become bored with WP. :p

If I wanted to depress you I could tell you that you're dying from the minute you were born but nobody likes to hear that. :p

I don't mind hearing that :p but my friends hate it when I talk about death.....they say my explanation is too graphic :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind hearing that :p but my friends hate it when I talk about death.....they say my explanation is too graphic :p

Nobody likes talking about death but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Where I tend to get upset is pointless loss of life, like war, suicide bombing, murders, etc. I have difficulty watching action films for that reason these days. Well that and action flicks are so unrealistic. I've become to sympathetic I think. :p

I guess as you're becoming a doctor you'll have to deal with death more frequently. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's just me but I don't feel like changing my wp for something else . Sure my 810 is old but it works . I'll change it when ghetto mclaren comes to the spot light

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's just me but I don't feel like changing my wp for something else . Sure my 810 is old but it works . I'll change it when ghetto mclaren comes to the spot light

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's a personal decision. There's nothing wrong with changing phones or not changing phones. It's up to the individual. Just like when people talked about upgrading PCs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a personal decision. There's nothing wrong with changing phones or not changing phones. It's up to the individual. Just like when people talked about upgrading PCs.

oh I know it is :) just this talk about changing phones and buying news ones and this and that. im over here like 'how come I don't have that same view"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh I know it is :) just this talk about changing phones and buying news ones and this and that. im over here like 'how come I don't have that same view"

Low priority? I'm not getting one until next year unless something comes out good that's a reasonable price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo