WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know why I hate bicycles so much on the trains. Today didn't help that the rider sat next to me today and was a twit.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just watched an Android L hands-on, and personally I think that copying from other OSs is great. It brings the best ideas to every platform what can only be good for users, and as every OS copies from every OS it's only fanboys who have an issue with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just found out that iOS can put a homepage onto the homescreen like an app. I guess I have to go back to all the discussions people claimed this being an advantage of WP over iOS and call them wrong ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just found out that iOS can put a homepage onto the homescreen like an app. I guess I have to go back to all the discussions people claimed this being an advantage of WP over iOS and call them wrong ;-)

well hes the thing, the webpage isn't updating its static, unlike windows phone where the webpage does update. you have been able to pin websites since ios 6.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well hes the thing, the webpage isn't updating its static, unlike windows phone where the webpage does update. you have been able to pin websites since ios 6.

It updates? So it reloads the page from time to time? And that has an advantage?

Is there a good example?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It updates? So it reloads the page from time to time? And that has an advantage?

Is there a good example?
in wp if you pin a website where its made to update the page will flip like the tiles would.
on ios you pin a website and that's about it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll have quite some patients to whom I would have to explain all about STD's
....lol I shouldn't laugh but lol 😁 that boy is trying to look at the bright side :p

He was trying to make sure he could still have oral sex freely and I had to spend 20 minutes on that topic. What was priceless was watching the patient - his partner - getting more annoyed the longer the conversation became more circular.

She was about to slap him upside the head at one point, I swear...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so on my windows phone I pinned the MSN websites to my start screen and you can see it updates with new info wp_ss_20140626_0001[1].png wp_ss_20140626_0002[1].png
and on my ipod here is the same website IMG_0292[1].PNG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99