WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okay, but the homepage needs to support that right? Every homepage I've ever pinned didn't show this behavior. I just tested macrumors.com, it's just a small screenshot of the page. On my 8X with 8.1 I mean.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nobody likes talking about death but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Where I tend to get upset is pointless loss of life, like war, suicide bombing, murders, etc. I have difficulty watching action films for that reason these days. Well that and action flicks are so unrealistic. I've become to sympathetic I think. :p

I guess as you're becoming a doctor you'll have to deal with death more frequently. :/

Awww you've got a soft cottony spot :p movies suck when they get all bloody!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay, but the homepage needs to support that right? Every homepage I've ever pinned didn't show this behavior. I just tested macrumors.com, it's just a small screenshot of the page. On my 8X with 8.1 I mean.

yeah it has to support it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

He was trying to make sure he could still have oral sex freely and I had to spend 20 minutes on that topic. What was priceless was watching the patient - his partner - getting more annoyed the longer the conversation became more circular.

She was about to slap him upside the head at one point, I swear...

I'm sure they might have had a huge argument later on and even broke up :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My latest trade
Sony Z Ultra - it is,a tad too big for me:😊

Attachments

• WP_20140626_001.jpg
    WP_20140626_001.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My latest trade
Sony Z Ultra - it is,a tad too big for me:😊

Putting that joke aside for a second, that's always been the thing with this device. It is very polarizing - either you're like me who loves that big screen, or you hate it and hate the camera too. Outside side of the Z2, it still has the best looking Sony panel on a phone. I like mine a lot. And especially since it us purple the uniqueness increased. I'm no going to sell mine unless it is an extraneous set of circumstances...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Putting that joke aside for a second, that's always been the thing with this device. It is very polarizing - either you're like me who loves that big screen, or you hate it and hate the camera too. Outside side of the Z2, it still has the best looking Sony panel on a phone. I like mine a lot. And especially since it us purple the uniqueness increased. I'm no going to sell mine unless it is an extraneous set of circumstances...

Mine will definitely be up for sale, only a matter of time:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So are you buying Sahib that Root Beer Float or not?

He'll get it. I think we should just do it like this: I buy him a Root Bear float for the US advancing and he buys me a Guinness for El Tri advancing. But I'm content to wait until he turns 21...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He'll get it. I think we should just do it like this: I buy him a Root Bear float for the US advancing and he buys me a Guinness for El Tri advancing. But I'm content to wait until he turns 21...
that wasn't part of the deal D: and besides that only a year from now ;) oh my ..o.o a year till I turn 21

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention