WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Me and my sister went shopping today :/ and I bought a new veil lol :p
That's not what I wanted to share though....so the area of women stuff is not allowed for men....and there was this creep who was busy staring

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should start looking for computer parts for my fathers new computer ...... lets see if I can make a good computer under 350$ I mean I was able to make a computer for 400$. hmmmmmm lets see

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should start looking for computer parts for my fathers new computer ...... lets see if I can make a good computer under 350$ I mean I was able to make a computer for 400$. hmmmmmm lets see

You could buy a Playstation 3 and install Linux! Wait, they stopped allowing that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

we are on the same boat.... :p sorry I couldn't help it. one of the songs that mia had up says "we are on the same boat" :p

chorus:

"we're all in the same boat,
living in a world with just one hope,
we're all in the same boat,
that's life all over,
living in a world with just one hope,
Spread some love!"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I understood what Marvin Gaye said , he is talking about his culture that he grew up with its being destroyed and changing for the worse. something like that

Nope. He is talking about the various elements of inner city (aka the ghetto, aka the favela, aka the projects) life...economic hardship, fiscal irresponsibility of the government by spending the rich and fighting needless wars, etc. Look the words up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

no entendi unas cancinones que mia sujerio or in other words I didn't understand some of the songs that mia suggested :/ I think I have to listen to them again

You should. The common theme amongst all those songs is that hardship economically disadvantaged people experience and their resiliency. The frustrations (Marvin Gaye, Bounty Killer), the things people do to survive, the attempts to stay positive in the face of such adversity (Freddie McG), and how some,compare and how some compare Africa to America and the work needed to he done to make things better.

I understand English may not be your first language but I want you to listen with your "ears" to understand the feelings and then try to understand the words.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should. The common theme amongst all those songs is that hardship economically disadvantaged people experience and their resiliency. The frustrations (Marvin Gaye, Bounty Killer), the things people do to survive, the attempts to stay positive in the face of such adversity (Freddie McG), and how some,compare and how some compare Africa to America and the work needed to he done to make things better.

I understand English may not be your first language but I want you to listen with your "ears" to understand the feelings and then try to understand the words.

oh boy I would of never figured that out >.<
its not that I don't understand English its just it takes time for me to understand a song :O I mean it took me 2 years to finally understand " waiting for the end " by linkin park

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

awww I feel sorry for the soccer players at this stage of the game. oh well these is always next time in the next world cup

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

oh boy I would of never figured that out >.<
its not that I don't understand English its just it takes time for me to understand a song :O I mean it took me 2 years to finally understand " waiting for the end " by linkin park

That's fine. Now that you know what to look for, now go back and listen. This is heavier style social commentary, but stuff you can understand. Pop music tends to gloss over or distort this sort of stuff foe different reasons.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll add one more song to your list:

Piece of Clay - Marvin Gaye

As a young person on a personal level, you want to pay attention to the stuff in this one.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll add one more song to your list:

Piece of Clay - Marvin Gaye

As a young person on a personal level, you want to pay attention to the stuff in this one.

For a minute I thought the song said " everyone want someone to their piece of blame " buts it's clay hmmm what does it mean .
Well clay can is easy to mold and shape very easily in the molders Hands. With that in my mind I thought that people try to mold each other or kids to what they want with the molders ideas, lifestyle.
I think it's trying to say is stop trying or even doing that and let people be the best person you can be. Or something like that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers