WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just ate as much breakfast as I usually eat in a day.

Buffet? Those things are dangerous....

Breakfast is one of my favourite meals. I like travelling and seeing what people typically have for breakfast.

Personally I'm not a buffet type of person for any meal. They're convenient though when you just want to eat and get going.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a bit cooler today. We had some train which hopefully has reduced the pollen count. It's been very high over the past week.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

See you LaRue. Good luck with the to do list. It is indeed nice that it is a bit cooler now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Whenever I see an "old" iPad I think to myself that I had never bought such a enormous device. It was huge!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He was trying to enter the lingerie section :p

You know I find that interesting that men cannot go in there. Maybe in his case and it was a good thing, but it is still interesting that in your cultural space men cannot go into that part of the store.

I know for me here, it's always a treat - and this has nothing to do with looking at the clothes - to go shopping in a Victoria's Secret or places like that. I've got gifts for women from stores like that and it's always been a pleasant experience. Maybe its because I always ask for help and I treat the store staff with respect and not oggle them. Still, some of them give you the stereotypical look like "what is he up to?"

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Slowly I'm turning this Galaxy S5 into Nexus.
I really like new Google keyboard. Word prediction for Slovene language is not great BUT still better than Microsoft's, oh wait Windows Phone don't have text prediction for Slovene language.
asegaza8.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Just another day on the grind.

Looking forward to my summer, which officially starts next Thursday.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a bit cooler today. We had some train which hopefully has reduced the pollen count. It's been very high over the past week.

Evil pollen ! I'm glad pollen season is done in northern Cali :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786