WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Slowly I'm turning this Galaxy S5 into Nexus.
I really like new Google keyboard. Word prediction for Slovene language is not great BUT still better than Microsoft's, oh wait Windows Phone don't have text prediction for Slovene language.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/27/asegaza8.jpg

That keyboard looks interesting. I may grab it for my Z Ultra. I like the Sony keyboard but sometimes in a few apps I use I have lag when I type. I don't feel like I can completely cut loose like I do on a WP keyboard and not have to worry as much about typos.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That keyboard looks interesting. I may grab it for my Z Ultra. I like the Sony keyboard but sometimes in a few apps I use I have lag when I type. I don't feel like I can completely cut loose like I do on a WP keyboard and not have to worry as much about typos.
If you need link just say :D

@sahib, maybe that it's Android keyboard :D ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you need link just say :D

@sahib, maybe that it's Android keyboard :D ?

I used a droid , sony and Samsung keyboard and I don't like them . I make way more mistakes on them than I do with wp . Could be that I'm used to wp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's probably because you are used to it. I do quite lot mistakes on my Lumia after 10 days of use of Galaxy S5.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know I find that interesting that men cannot go in there. Maybe in his case and it was a good thing, but it is still interesting that in your cultural space men cannot go into that part of the store.

I know for me here, it's always a treat - and this has nothing to do with looking at the clothes - to go shopping in a Victoria's Secret or places like that. I've got gifts for women from stores like that and it's always been a pleasant experience. Maybe its because I always ask for help and I treat the store staff with respect and not oggle them. Still, some of them give you the stereotypical look like "what is he up to?"

well they can enter if they have their wives with them!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know im starting to resent someone. I should do something about or else I'm going to start having some beef against that person.
Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The sleep train arena( where the kings used ton play) is smaller than I thought it would be
Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786