WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bah the moment when your find ooen wifi but its only local intranet

Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really need to hard reset my phone... I can't be bothered to do it until I get the cyan update. I wonder how long I'll have to wait. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know im starting to resent someone. I should do something about or else I'm going to start having some beef against that person.

I'm sure there a good reason for it? Resenting someone is serious business. If its an online person just ignore them and move on with your life. Life to short to be around people that annoy you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p you are in a place which suits you! :p

I think I would have difficulty visiting your country let alone live there. That goes for several other countries that are of a similar society. I found Marrakesh hard enough and that's not too bad. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I think I would have difficulty visiting your country let alone live there. That goes for several other countries that are of a similar society. I found Marrakesh hard enough and that's not too bad. :p

Lol 😁 most people don't find it difficult.... They find it impossible!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
:p you are in a place which suits you! :p

I guess. Well, maybe that's I'd go to visit but maybe not live there. Still, I make that comment because they may not have the opportunities I'm interested in at this point career wise, not for cultural reasons. After all, I'd get enough eyes looking on me anyways...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Refresh to see my last post. KSA and the Middle East is on my to visit list though. Just need to fond the money to do so first...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure there a good reason for it? Resenting someone is serious business. If its an online person just ignore them and move on with your life. Life to short to be around people that annoy you.

Don't want to do that again . I'll talk to that person soon . I learned that leaving things like the way I have it now isn't the way they it should be left

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think a girl is trying to hard when they are uncomfortable with heels 👡 on :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't like when my chicken salad drops to the ground when I'm eating it 😭

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss