WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do not have lame comebacks... I think they are perfectly fine and awesome like and awesome possum

not going to lie possums do look awesome
image.png

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*tsk tsk tsk* I see you are in denial ..... well you will eventfully see that I am right just like the time I told you that the 1520 is really big
I though it would be smaller than they made it out to be :p besides I think the guy I was talking to is going to get the 1520. he really likes windows phone but wasn't sure if he should get the iPhone 5c or the 1520

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I though it would be smaller than they made it out to be :p besides I think the guy I was talking to is going to get the 1520. he really likes windows phone but wasn't sure if he should get the iPhone 5c or the 1520
oh yeah that one guy . he is app heavy user he has like 6 pages on his ipod o.o .. I mean who uses 6pages of apps

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh yeah that one guy . he is app heavy user he has like 6 pages on his ipod o.o .. I mean who uses 6pages of apps

I wonder that too . he doesn't use all those pages or app. I think he just has them just because he can have them. good thing he doesn't play clash of clans. I think its an op game but it takes way to much time to make it how you want it to be like.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder that too . he doesn't use all those pages or app. I think he just has them just because he can have them. good thing he doesn't play clash of clans. I think its an op game but it takes way to much time to make it how you want it to be like.

I wonder why that game isn't on windows phone . I mean lots apps are coming in now. I think its only a matter of time before clash of clans comes to windows phone. though I wouldn't know if it came because I don't really play games on my phone. I think the last game i played on my ipod was around September. i did last a long time playing it because my ex played it .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder why that game isn't on windows phone . I mean lots apps are coming in now. I think its only a matter of time before clash of clans comes to windows phone. though I wouldn't know if it came because I don't really play games on my phone. I think the last game i played on my ipod was around September. i did last a long time playing it because my ex played it .

oh yeah i remember that game. it was called reign of dragon. it was a fun card game that took lots of my time. until that one patch that made it unfun and made it so that everyone had to fight for 2 hrs and rest for 1hr... it was really tiring. good thing that game isn't on your ipod :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh yeah i remember that game. it was called reign of dragon. it was a fun card game that took lots of my time. until that one patch that made it unfun and made it so that everyone had to fight for 2 hrs and rest for 1hr... it was really tiring. good thing that game isn't on your ipod :p
ah yeah now im glad i don't play that game but i wonder if she still plays it ...nah i bet she is too busy with LoL ant steam or stuff like that. oh wait there is a game i played on my ipod. it was the jet flying thing that is also on windows phone

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ah yeah now im glad i don't play that game but i wonder if she still plays it ...nah i bet she is too busy with LoL ant steam or stuff like that. oh wait there is a game i played on my ipod. it was the jet flying thing that is also on windows phone

yeah that game . it was laggy on my iPod 4th gen but i didn't try it on my iPod 5th gen and i think that was your last game that you played. i have yet to play a game that keeps me interested

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah that game . it was laggy on my iPod 4th gen but i didn't try it on my iPod 5th gen and i think that was your last game that you played. i have yet to play a game that keeps me interested

what about asphalt you dummy head. i think you started to play that game since January. i remember that you were on break or Friday. i should go check !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte