WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Both of them say that it happened during childhood and it's cause by repetitive abuse
So I'm thinking how you can make such allegations about me when
1) even physiologist have a hard time diagnosing the person
2) you don't know my childhood

So here some advice . If you don't know the person very well or at all or even learning about it don't say that about someone they they have a mental disorder because you will get called out and your cred will be ruined

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No, Google Isn't Going To Kill Its Nexus Devices – ReadWrite

We'll probably see a Nexus 6 then. Might be interesting, I really like the Metro inspired design of Android L.

I'm curious too. Almost tempted to get a Nexus 5 because there are times I miss the modding experience. I'm super curious how the Sony skin will change. They still use the old design, but I'm hoping they go more translucent with their updates. Gonna plug in the Z Ultra and grab the 4.4.4 update in the next few days...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is cool looking for sure. I just feel like the cover at the bottom for the charger and microSD slot is so flimsy. If you look on the picture you can see what song I'm listening to at the time...

I'll check it out when I get back

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now I'm wondering whet phone you will get . The phone 6 or an android phone L ( if that is what use being called )

My brain just can't process this: Microsoft offers an operation system. Microsoft offers two current low-cost phones:

One has a slightly better CPU and twice as much storage (both have however expandable storage), it has no front facing camera, no flash, less RAM, no ambient light and proximity sensor, while the other phone offers all of that. The second one, with all these features, is less expensive.

By only looking at that I would already choose the second one, I'm not even sure if four cores are that much better than two cores, whether the OS can really utilize it, and 8 GB or 4 GB, both is not much and I'd get a SD card for both anyway. And it's less expensive!

The second one runs Android (and of course Android quality apps)...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Both of them say that it happened during childhood and it's cause by repetitive abuse

So here some advice . If you don't know the person very well or at all or even learning about it don't say that about someone they they have a mental disorder because you will get called out and your cred will be ruined

Wow. Sahib went hard.

Cannot fault him here although there may be more to the story. Mental illness, especially things like DID, ain't no laughing matter. For all the times i know I bust Sahib, I've never and would never take it that far.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll check it out when I get back

Cool. I'm very impressed at the sound on this thing as a stand alone mp3 player. Very curious about the battery life. I'm going to use it with both my 925 and Z Ultra to see how effective it is.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Wow. Sahib went hard.

Cannot fault him here although there may be more to the story. Mental illness, especially things like DID, ain't no laughing matter. For all the times i know I bust Sahib, I've never and would never take it that far.

I didn't get what this is all about. But I understand Sahib's frustration here. Also I don't think he wrote anything that's out of line.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know I thought it was funny at first but now I think it's annoying . Now that you think you are a doctor makes you an expert now? Huh I guess you never heard the saying " if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all .

I guess you haven't heard the saying "it's better to hurt with the truth, than be comforted with a lie!"

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The second part was a joke! The first thing was serious about the imaginary friend!!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

My brain just can't process this: Microsoft offers an operation system. Microsoft offers two current low-cost phones:

One has a slightly better CPU and twice as much storage (both have however expandable storage), it has no front facing camera, no flash, less RAM, no ambient light and proximity sensor, while the other phone offers all of that. The second one, with all these features, is less expensive.

By only looking at that I would already choose the second one, I'm not even sure if four cores are that much better than two cores, whether the OS can really utilize it, and 8 GB or 4 GB, both is not much and I'd get a SD card for both anyway. And it's less expensive!

This Nokia X with WP 8.1 would be amazing Lumia 530, this 630 is not that but competition is though, Moto G is great bang for buck. I hope Nokia realise that and we will see Nokia X HW under the name Nokia Lumia 530.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I didn't get what this is all about. But I understand Sahib's frustration here. Also I don't think he wrote anything that's out of line.

I never said he went out of line. He just ripped Nadia pretty good I thought. When you're in the trade like me for learning to be a mental health practitioner, there are no jokes to be made about mental illness under any circumstances. Even most doctors have respect for that.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I never said he went out of line. He just ripped Nadia pretty good I thought. When you're in the trade like me for learning to be a mental health practitioner, there are no jokes to be made about mental illness under any circumstances. Even most doctors have respect for that.

I've never heard about being in boundaries when making fun of things with friends?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went over the line :/ sure maybe I was in the right to responded but not in a hostile manner. I took it in a bad way and I am sorry

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've never heard about being in boundaries when making fun of things with friends?

in my case im not sure if it applies to anyone else. no matter how much confidence I have with anyone that includes MIA,RUE, snowflake , jobs or anyone I would never kid with anyone like that on the internet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

me neither :/ I wonder if its more of getting more people using their services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077