WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've never heard about being in boundaries when making fun of things with friends?

Well, everyone does things differently. I just don't make any jokes about anything related to mental health illness - under any circumstances.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. On the road again, headed into work. So far I'm digging the Sony MW1 headset. Reviews were spot on: as an MP3 player, the sound is pretty good - maybe better than on my 925, it looks stylish. Controls are put it some hard to reach spots, the cap covering the charge port + microSD slot feels finicky and is a gigantic fingerprint magnet. I wish it were a little slimmer in design. The clip is a bit awkward too. Oh, you can only pair two devices. Not sure what the battery life will be like so we'll see. All in all, a nice addition. I kinda wish the SBH-52 had internal memory so I'd put music on it and take advantage of the waterproofing, and NFC functions.

And yes, my mitts are still that big. Hard to get a clean shot on a moving train while standing...

Ahhh forbidden love . I think I heard it before .

I was looking for an mp3 for my little sister. If it's good i will get it for my sis who is going to college this fall semester .

Your middle finger is bigger than my whole hand .-.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

in my case im not sure if it applies to anyone else. no matter how much confidence I have with anyone that includes MIA,RUE, snowflake , jobs or anyone I would never kid with anyone like that on the internet.

Nah don't worry I'm never crossing your way again! I'm sorry

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, everyone does things differently. I just don't make any jokes about anything related to mental health illness - under any circumstances.

Hmmm maybe because I don't know how serious it can be.... I'd react in the same way of it was any other disease which I know about

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nah don't worry I'm never crossing your way again! I'm sorry

:/ don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about . I went over board . It was a Mia understanding on my part that I didn't see you were joking around

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It would appear I need to hard reset my phone. :/ The literally turns into a small furnace when I use data for either Skype and WPC. Then today it did the same with Adobe Photoshop Express. Something is wrong. I really wanted to wait until Cyan but this is silly. It kills my battery so fast!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see joking about mental illness is off the list... damn and I was just... ah never mind. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm contemplating doing some schooling... I think I'm crazy but it's probably a good idea.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They've had issues at Glastonbury this year do to the crap weather. :p Maybe one year I'll go. Maybe. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It would appear I need to hard reset my phone. :/ The literally turns into a small furnace when I use data for either Skype and WPC. Then today it did the same with Adobe Photoshop Express. Something is wrong. I really wanted to wait until Cyan but this is silly. It kills my battery so fast!

:/ at least you get to back up from a point .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We were in London today and the Gay Pride parade was on too. Made a mess out of the traffic and buses. Lots of unhappy people. We went to check out the British Library. Sounds weird maybe but it was a neat place. They had an exhibition on comics. I'm not really a comic book fan but we checked it out anyway. Was OK.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

:/ don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about . I went over board . It was a Mia understanding on my part that I didn't see you were joking around

Well, that was maybe a misunderstanding, but we should think what we say or write even if we think it as a joke. Those words may hurt very much and to correct that may take a long time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, that was maybe a misunderstanding, but we should think what we say or write even if we think it as a joke. Those words may hurt very much and to correct that may take a long time.

Wait so in others words she didn't have fault because she was reacting to the situation at hand even if it was about a mental disorder and I was the blame to start this :/?

Yeah it was mostly my fault for acting the way I acted. Im not trying to get sympathy or anything I'm just saying that I take blame for her getting hurt .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786