WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wait so in others words she didn't have fault because she was reacting to the situation at hand even if it was about a mental disorder and I was the blame to start this :/?

Yeah it was mostly my fault for acting the way I acted. Im not trying to get sympathy or anything I'm just saying that I take blame for her getting hurt .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh well, not again! Read my words!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You take responsibility of what?

Before she left she told me that she is thinking of not conning back and not talking to me any more .
What that in mind I say it was my fault she is leaving . I never wanted her to leave . I got mad but I wasn't in the right to get mad because it was a mid understanding . Look if I wasn't quoting myself last night trying to be funny she wouldn't of said what she said and I wouldn't of responded the way I responded.
So yeah I blame myself for her leaving.
Any way I put it I lost a friend

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's a funny name " Glastonbury "

There's lots of 'strange' names here in the UK.

Saying that, Glastonbury (a town name btw) is the largest and oldest music festival in the world. All the large acts want to play at it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm maybe because I don't know how serious it can be.... I'd react in the same way of it was any other disease which I know about

Hmp. Holla at me when you come across your first undiagnosed clinically depressed/schizophrenic/psychotic or suicidal. Let me know how what you think afterwards. I'll bet money there's no laughing or kidding there.

Like I said earlier, y'all can joke however you want. When it's jokes on this sort of topic, I'll pass. This reminds me so succinctly of an old proverb back home:

"What is joke to you, is death to me."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ahhh forbidden love . I think I heard it before .

I was looking for an mp3 for my little sister. If it's good i will get it for my sis who is going to college this fall semester .

Your middle finger is bigger than my whole hand .-.

It's ok, but because of how finicky the grey cover is on the bottom, and the navigation, i may not recommend it for your sister - unless she wants something she can jam to while using her own ear buds and rock the hands free comfort while paired to her phone (if she has one).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We were in London today and the Gay Pride parade was on too. Made a mess out of the traffic and buses. Lots of unhappy people. We went to check out the British Library. Sounds weird maybe but it was a neat place. They had an exhibition on comics. I'm not really a comic book fan but we checked it out anyway. Was OK.
It's Pride weekend here in NYC...with the big parade tomorrow. I've gone before...very interesting and cool event.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's lots of 'strange' names here in the UK.

Saying that, Glastonbury (a town name btw) is the largest and oldest music festival in the world. All the large acts want to play at it.

I should go there when I get the money :) though ill kings laugh from the inside because I still think it's a funny name :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's ok, but because of how finicky the grey cover is on the bottom, and the navigation, i may not recommend it for your sister - unless she wants something she can jam to while using her own ear buds and rock the hands free comfort while paired to her phone (if she has one).

She has a phone but I'm not sure if she will put music in it .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyhow, walking through central park to go meet the GF. I'm taking her as a surprise to an adult arts and craft store where we can make some stuff. They have premade bowls, mugs and other pottery and you just paint and add designs. Then they send it off to be blasted in the furnace and you get it back a week later. Will see how she fares...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Before she left she told me that she is thinking of not conning back and not talking to me any more .
What that in mind I say it was my fault she is leaving . I never wanted her to leave . I got mad but I wasn't in the right to get mad because it was a mid understanding . Look if I wasn't quoting myself last night trying to be funny she wouldn't of said what she said and I wouldn't of responded the way I responded.

I think young people (and I was one) are quick to judge and quick to anger.

You over reacted (or not) and she's over reacting to your over reacting. Exponential over reaction is a common theme in the younger generation but it still happens even at an older age simply from misunderstanding.

This is the reason why the internet is both a burden and blessing. In one way we can communicate with others from all parts of the world but at the same time we have the ability to simply misunderstand each other on another level. Words are not the best forms of communication as they can be interpreted differently by who reads them and the person reading may not wait for clarity like they would had they been chatting face to face.

Modern technology it's great but not perfect. Forums, SMS and the forms of social media really do lose out on the 'human' touch.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's Pride weekend here in NYC...with the big parade tomorrow. I've gone before...very interesting and cool event.

I don't see that in northern Cali . I would have to to S.F for that . I would like to see a parade that isn't fair related for once

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think young people (and I was one) are quick to judge and quick to anger.

You over reacted (or not) and she's over reacting to your over reacting. Exponential over reaction is a common theme in the younger generation but it still happens even at an older age simply from misunderstanding.

This is the reason why the internet is both a burden and blessing. In one way we can communicate with others from all parts of the world but at the same time we have the ability to simply misunderstand each other on another level. Words are not the best forms of communication as they can be interpreted differently by who reads them and the person reading may not wait for clarity like they would had they been chatting face to face.

Modern technology it's great but not perfect. Forums, SMS and the forms of social media really do lose out on the 'human' touch.

This a time when all I have to say " I agree " because I don't have much to say I just agree

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She has a phone but I'm not sure if she will put music in it .

Ok. Well. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. The GF called me with it in my top shirt pocket just now and it was loud, call was crisp and clear.

To me it is a great concept and if they made an improved version I'd use it over a smartwatch.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Any way I put it I lost a friend

No way! She is no lost! Trust me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo