WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the GF is running late. I did the next best thing: stop at one of the mini baseball fields in Central Park to watch an inning.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok. Well. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. The GF called me with it in my top shirt pocket just now and it was loud, call was crisp and clear.

To me it is a great concept and if they made an improved version I'd use it over a smartwatch.

I need to get her something since I didn't get her anything for grad >.<
And I would appreciate it very much . Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to get her something since I didn't get her anything for grad >.<
And I would appreciate it very much . Thanks

I'll let you know. Give me a week with it. Plus ill send you some reviews I read before I purchased it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No way! She is no lost! Trust me!

I hope so :/
I lost a friend that way because of a misunderstanding . I never said sorry to her because I was i thought I was in the right . A year later I finally changed that way of thinking and I never saw her again .

Here I am again doing the same thing. I hope you are right :x

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the GF is running late. I did the next best thing: stop at one of the mini baseball fields in Central Park to watch an inning.

Did you see the article about some lady saying that soccer is degrading American culture and the American way .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think young people (and I was one) are quick to judge and quick to anger.

You over reacted (or not) and she's over reacting to your over reacting. Exponential over reaction is a common theme in the younger generation but it still happens even at an older age simply from misunderstanding.

This is the reason why the internet is both a burden and blessing. In one way we can communicate with others from all parts of the world but at the same time we have the ability to simply misunderstand each other on another level. Words are not the best forms of communication as they can be interpreted differently by who reads them and the person reading may not wait for clarity like they would had they been chatting face to face.

Modern technology it's great but not perfect. Forums, SMS and the forms of social media really do lose out on the 'human' touch.

Well, lots of llessons to be learned here. Hope Sahib and Nadia both see them. They'll get over it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw it. And I'll stay away from whatever she is smoking.

I just laughed ^.^ . Sure it's ok to dislike a sport or not have any interest but when any one puts a political spin on a game that's when you know that lady was looking for attention

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wow that was so much to read :O we should just leave that topic in the corner to rot! Ramadan is starting today, 15 hours fast....refrain from all the sins while you're fasting! :D with around 50⁰C :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You guys would not believe me that there are things I should know by now but I don't

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm confused now >.< so they argue and now they love each other . Well this movie is going to be confusing

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...the GF was floored when I took her to the arts and crafts place. First she gave me the WTF face as she was painting and of course she liked it at the end. I painted her a vase in her national colors of red, black and white. Now it is off to out favorite Tapas restaurant.

See y'all later...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...the GF was floored when I took her to the arts and crafts place. First she gave me the WTF face as she was painting and of course she liked it at the end. I painted her a vase in her national colors of red, black and white. Now it is off to out favorite Tapas restaurant.

See y'all later...

Laters ! And don't forget the root beer !

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know how to play smartglass movie content on WP?

P.s. SmartGlass when swipe typed isn't in the phone's dictionary, makes a not so good word.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99