WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyone know how to play smartglass movie content on WP?

P.s. SmartGlass when swipe typed isn't in the phone's dictionary, makes a not so good word.

I remember we would add words in wp 8 but not in wp8.1

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I don't ._.

I just realized that I think you need to watch it on an Xbox and I use the SmartGlass app on a phone/tablet but my Xbox had been stolen by my parents at the beginning of the year and there's no hope of getting it back anytime soon.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just realized that I think you need to watch it on an Xbox and I use the SmartGlass app on a phone/tablet but my Xbox had been stolen by my parents at the beginning of the year and there's no hope of getting it back anytime soon.

Your parents stole your xbox one whoa!! That's awesome that your parents jacked it ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The naked scene !!! Oh my and the follow up ...she's desperate now

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Your parents stole your xbox one whoa!! That's awesome that your parents jacked it ;)

No it's not. It's makes me depressed since I could never finish Arkham Origins 100% (I had the story finished, not the extra stuff) or get DLCs for it.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Why can't I upload a file that's greater than 2gb to OneDrive?!!! That's really annoying. How am I supposed to upload the 10GB movie I just got from the Xbox video app?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why can't I upload a file that's greater than 2gb to OneDrive?!!! That's really annoying. How am I supposed to upload the 10GB movie I just got from the Xbox video app?!

._. that's a big video. I think there is a work around. are you uploading it from the desktop or uploading it using the website?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise