WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wonder why they would do that? Maybe its some sort of promotional thing where you have to buy that capability.

I think they should make it standard. im not sure why they did it that only a file less than 2gb could be uploaded. maybe in the business or enterprise environment they don't have a limit

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Good night to sahib and good morning to the res of the world :D. On Tuesday I'm taking the Galaxy S5 back so it's time to write a Review for site that made it possible for me to have it on test.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyhow, walking through central park to go meet the GF. I'm taking her as a surprise to an adult arts and craft store where we can make some stuff. They have premade bowls, mugs and other pottery and you just paint and add designs. Then they send it off to be blasted in the furnace and you get it back a week later. Will see how she fares...

We're hoping to do some artistic stuff again. I do miss it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm thinking of doing a business diploma for various reasons and then maybe a masters degree. Not sure yet.

Are you planning to do this on the side or full-time?

I know I probably don't have to tell you that, but you should really check whether the potential schools have a good reputation (best associated to a good university), and whether the diploma is at least nationally recognized and accepted. There are hundreds of schools only existing to rip people off, and there are many people getting ripped off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, lots of llessons to be learned here. Hope Sahib and Nadia both see them. They'll get over it.

Seeing as my current relationship started on the net with a distance of 15,000 km between us we had times where we misunderstood each other. So I know very well from experience that words on a screen are not always useful at expressing oneself.

Glad to see Nadia didn't stay away. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Are you planning to do this on the side or full-time?

I know I probably don't have to tell you that, but you should really check whether the potential schools have a good reputation (best associated to a good university), and whether the diploma is at least nationally recognized and accepted. There are hundreds of schools only existing to rip people off, and there are many people getting ripped off.

It's an online course that I'll do part time. It's a business diploma so it should be easy.

It's with the University of Essex. I wouldn't go near a school that charged too much. :) Main thing for me is the entrance requirements and whether my work will pay for it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We're hoping to do some artistic stuff again. I do miss it.

It was really good. She was asking me the whole time what she should paint and I just kept telling her to just paint. She liked it so much that when her sister and her kids come to town in three weeks she may take them back there to do some stuff.

NYC is littered with places like that and in most cases they allow you to have wine there as well to drink while you paint.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have bad news. Microsoft discontinued the support for its smart-watches:

Time runs out on Microsoft's SPOT watches - CNET

Microsoft is a funny company. The only two things they've done right (forgetting Windows ME and Windows Vista here) over a long period of time is Windows and Office. With everything they start screwing around and discontinue it at one point, or they just never get it really started.

Yes, I'm very frustrated at the moment as Microsoft seems to give me the finger with Windows Phone. I've owned Windows Phones for years, and now they start to release cheaper and better Android phones and release a "high-end" phone that was high-end months ago, and still sell it for a premium price. This combined with so many US-only features.

Screw you Microsoft.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have bad news. Microsoft discontinued the support for its smart-watches:

Time runs out on Microsoft's SPOT watches - CNET

Microsoft is a funny company. The only two things they've done right (forgetting Windows ME and Windows Vista here) over a long period of time is Windows and Office. With everything they start screwing around and discontinue it at one point, or they just never get it really started.

Yes, I'm very frustrated at the moment as Microsoft seems to give me the finger with Windows Phone. I've owned Windows Phones for years, and now they start to release cheaper and better Android phones and release a "high-end" phone that was high-end months ago, and still sell it for a premium price. This combined with so many US-only features.

Screw you Microsoft.

And yet there is news out that they ate working on a cross platform smartwatch. Which is it to believe?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And yet there is news out that they ate working on a cross platform smartwatch. Which is it to believe?

I think if it works out to be very good and well implemented I'll get it . It has to be water proof though because all the watches I had were water proof

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99