WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I forgot in the movie wolverine Nokia windows phones make cameo appearances:p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Even funnier :3 !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I see your never pay attention to names of places in the US.

In Pennsylvania there's - Intercourse, Paradise, Bird-in-hand, Blue Ball, Beaver, Big Beaver, Climax, etc. (Way too many to list)

They're other states that have weird names as well but Penn seems to have a lot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Odd names you have there, for example Gaydon :)

That's nothing. Trust me.

There are a lot of towns that have Upper and Lower in the name, sometimes ending up being rather amusing. There's also Bottom.

We have a towns called - Loose Bottom, Fingeringhoe and ****terton to just name a few.

However, we come close close to a town in Austria called F*cking. If you don't believe me -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/*******,_Austria

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

There are a lot of towns that have Upper and Lower in the name, sometimes ending up being rather amusing. There's also Bottom.

We have a towns called - Loose Bottom, Fingeringhoe and ****terton to just name a few.

However, we come close close to a town in Austria called F*cking. If you don't believe me -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/*******,_Austria
Lol :D UK is must vosit for me in the future. You have nice country side. But I'm not sure how I will be able to drive on the wrong side :D.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol :D UK is must vosit for me in the future. You have nice country side. But I'm not sure how I will be able to drive on the wrong side :D.

It's not that hard. I'm originally from Canada, I've driven on both sides and even in a UK car in the EU. You get used to it quickly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see your never pay attention to names of places in the US.

In Pennsylvania there's - Intercourse, Paradise, Bird-in-hand, Blue Ball, Beaver, Big Beaver, Climax, etc. (Way too many to list)

They're other states that have weird names as well but Penn seems to have a lot.

i don't know much outside of California :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fucking, Austria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I spit out my pizza when I read it XD

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
It's not that hard. I'm originally from Canada, I've driven on both sides and even in a UK car in the EU. You get used to it quickly.
Probably really wouldn't be that hard if I drove normal EU car but probably wouldn't be able to drive UK car because of gearbox.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte