WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And that is one early snowflake ;)
Normaly I would think something is up but I'll set it slide because it's Sunday and reading the motorcycle handbook to see if ill get my motorcycle license

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Certainly not Microsoft.

Pebble?

Incorrect. The APIs aren't completely opened up by MSFT yet. Technically it doesn't support WP8.1 yet. In a sense it it better for MSFT to make one because it'll be WP first, instead of the other way around.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And that is one early snowflake ;)
Normaly I would think something is up but I'll set it slide because it's Sunday and reading the motorcycle handbook to see if ill get my motorcycle license

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I can't sleep...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Incorrect. The APIs aren't completely opened up by MSFT yet. Technically it doesn't support WP8.1 yet. In a sense it it better for MSFT to make one because it'll be WP first, instead of the other way around.

Okay, let's see. Windows Phone has a market share of what, 5 % world wide? Of that are how many phones lower cost than a smartwatch would be, 60 %? And then still nobody knows whether people really want smartwatches.

Also the Android ones are pretty cool, Microsoft would have to offer an amazing product to make the 60 % Android users choose it over that. Same goes probably with Apple if they really release one.

And considering the Surface and Windows Phone, the world is really not waiting for Microsoft hardware.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Okay, let's see. Windows Phone has a market share of what, 5 % world wide? Of that are how many phones lower cost than a smartwatch would be, 60 %? And then still nobody knows whether people really want smartwatches.

Also the Android ones are pretty cool, Microsoft would have to offer an amazing product to make the 60 % Android users choose it over that. Same goes probably with Apple if they really release one.

And considering the Surface and Windows Phone, the world is really not waiting for Microsoft hardware.

Saving grace is that the next round of hardware isn't out yet. And with WP and RT merging, I'd love to see a smartwatch that I could use to control Xbox Music on my phone or tablet. No one is eating for their hardware but they still have a chance to do something.

I see your in a bear type mood on MSFT today.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't go as far as saying msft doesn't have a chance because they can make really go HW. even with low market share the idea of a cross platform is a BIG yes to a lot of people who change phones constantly.
im not a big smartwatch person but if it takes off and it really is cross platform then I can see myself getting it not because its msft but because it works on android/ios/and windows phone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know for a fact im not interested in the apples smartwatch because its tied to apple, same with the Samsung samrtwatch. I prefer cross platform smartwatches.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

What Hal?!! I was watching a video on mytube and the phone just freezes and made this blaring sound! Is this what's supposed to happen when a freeze occurs while audio is playing? It was freaking me out!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What Hal?!! I was watching a video on mytube and the phone just freezes and made this blaring sound! Is this what's supposed to happen when a freeze occurs while audio is playing? It was freaking me out!
o.o what kind of sound ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers