WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey rue is it true that Canadians use bag of milks instead of carton of milk :eek:
Qq
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes they sell milk in bags but you can buy cartons as well. Not all of Canada though and there are parts of the EU. Apparently even some parts of the US have tried it.

I don't know why it started but apparently it's cheaper and easier to transport and a bit more environmentally friendly.

Yes I grew up with it. The plastic bags are placed in a plastic jug so you can use it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes they sell milk in bags but you can buy cartons as well. Not all of Canada though and there are parts of the EU. Apparently even some parts of the US have tried it.

I don't know why it started but apparently it's cheaper and easier to transport and a bit more environmentally friendly.

Yes I grew up with it. The plastic bags are placed in a plastic jug so you can use it.
whoa o.o..... that is strange to me. don't take it the wrong way. I used milk cartons all my life and I always thought it was like that. its strange to me but interesting. :grincry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

good think I know that there are bags of milk now or else if I were to go into Canada, I would fascinated about bags of milk. I would never leave the store:evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
whoa o.o..... that is strange to me. don't take it the wrong way. I used milk cartons all my life and I always thought it was like that. its strange to me but interesting. :grincry:

Yes I can understand it being strange if your not used to it.

When I moved to Australia I was introduced to long life milk. Milk stored in special cartons that don't need to be refrigerated. They have them get in the EU as well. Never saw that before.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I can understand it being strange if your not used to it.

When I moved to Australia I was introduced to long life milk. Milk stored in special cartons that don't need to be refrigerated. They hand them get in the EU as well. Never saw that before.

what o.o?! milk not being refrigerated. now that is hard to think that its possible :confused:. that's a lot to take in :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
good think I know that there are bags of milk now or else if I were to go into Canada I would fascinated about bags of milk I would never leave the store

If you go to New York make your way to Toronto. It's only another 10 hour drive from there. :) I would suggest Montreal but that might be a cultural shock too far. So Toronto will be enough.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you go to New York make your way to Toronto. It's only another 10 hour drive from there. :) I would suggest Montreal but that might be a cultural shock too far. So Toronto will be enough.

HA its apparent that I would get a culture shock if im already surprised about milk in bags :p I first to have to explore the US then other countries :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss