WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Msft can't fail . I do not want a choice between android or iPhone ! I don't want an over priced phone that only work with apple products. I do not want an android phone because of what type of company google is. Msft don't give up >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's up to MS to get it's act together. It's something that's been said from day one of WP8.

Even though people like to ignore the app gap argument that's what the issue is. No one cares about Cortana or the integration with MS services. They want the apps and games. You don't have them you don't get the people. Simple. Add in finicky hardware issues too much concentration on low end hardware and you start to look like a boring Android copy.

Anyway, that's how I would view WP at this stage if I was thinking changing to WP from anything else.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's up to MS to get it's act together. It's something that's been said from day one of WP8.

Even though people like to ignore the app gap argument that's what the issue is. No one cares about Cortana or the integration with MS services. They want the apps and games. You don't have them you don't get the people. Simple. Add in finicky hardware issues too much concentration on low end hardware and you start to look like a boring Android copy.

Anyway, that's how I would view WP at this stage if I was thinking changing to WP from anything else.

apps are coming just not as fast enough. I can wait for apps to come because im not a heavy app user( im still waiting on pinger) . I just would like if msft improves their own services first then other OS. if that were to happen I would be more satisfied than I already am with my 810

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

apps are coming just not as fast enough. I can wait for apps to come because im not a heavy app user( im still waiting on pinger) . I just would like if msft improves their own services first then other OS. if that were to happen I would be more satisfied than I already am with my 810

I don't think Microsoft will give up on Windows Phone anytime soon. It might become a low-end niche product, but it will most likely not go away in the next few years. And who knows, maybe the phones in fall will be as revolutionary as this joke of an "article" on the main page (http://www.windowscentral.com/wait-itsomething-major-coming-windows-phone) tells us, even though it's highly unlikely based on Microsoft's history.

With that in mind, as soon as you are happy with the OS, there's nothing to worry about.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think Microsoft will give up on Windows Phone anytime soon. It might become a low-end niche product, but it will most likely not go away in the next few years. And who knows, maybe the phones in fall will be as revolutionary as this joke of an "article" on the main page (Wait for it...something major is coming to Windows Phone! | Windows Phone Central) tells us, even though it's highly unlikely based on Microsoft's history.

With that in mind, as soon as you are happy with the OS, there's nothing to worry about.

ill give msft the benefit of the doubt and see if it really is "revolutionary"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

' The apps are coming' is a very boring statement I've heard for too long. By now the apps should be here but they are not. For you it doesn't matter but that's not big picture thinking. It doesn't matter what you want it's what the market demands.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

' The apps are coming' is a very boring statement I've heard for too long. By now the apps should be here but they are not. For you it doesn't matter but that's not big picture thinking. It doesn't matter what you want it's what the market demands.
how do I say it :p uhhh I know its not about me its what the market wants. im just saying I can wait.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, basically I grew up close to a what people refer to as a 'project' or public housing. We were literally divided by train tracks. Like most bad neighborhoods the reputation of the place was over the top. That's not saying there weren't issues but I never had any when I was in that area.

I grew up in a spot that could be considered as those wrong side of the tracks. Even though my street was relatively safe - even though I can share a story of someone getting shot and killed one afternoon I was home in a neighbor's driveway - it is often interesting to see how outsiders characterized and often stigmatized where I lived. We could get take out delivery service and after certain hours you couldn't get a cab to take you there. I never really hung out with folks who embodied the neighborhood's bad rep - although I knew quite a few of them. Just an interesting place to live is the projects/favelas/ghetto, etc...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've got a perfect answer to the 'I see no app gap' people. I'll just point out the 94 million players a day of Candy Crush who think there is an app gap. I'm sure there at other by that's a good start.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I grew up in a spot that could be considered as those wrong side of the tracks. Even though my street was relatively safe - even though I can share a story of someone getting shot and killed one afternoon I was home in a neighbor's driveway - it is often interesting to see how outsiders characterized and often stigmatized where I lived. We could get take out delivery service and after certain hours you couldn't get a cab to take you there. I never really hung out with folks who embodied the neighborhood's bad rep - although I knew quite a few of them. Just an interesting place to live is the projects/favelas/ghetto, etc...

._. I lived a sheltered life. I know nothing about that type of life. I just see it in the movies or documentary's and books.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've got a perfect answer to the 'I see no app gap' people. I'll just point out the 94 million players a day of Candy Crush who think there is an app gap. I'm sure there at other by that's a good start.

don't forget clash of clans !

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
how do I say it :p uhhh I know its not about me its what the market wants. im just saying I can wait.

Yes I know you can wait and like many on here will jizz themselves when when the apps finally come and when a half decent update is released. I was never talking about you or the fans. I was taking about the market and what it wants. The numbers have gone down in the market. Wrong direction in other words.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We can probably have a very long discussion as to why things are the way they are in those places and we probably know stories of both good and bad people. I think what people call ghettos are an embodiment of society. You have many levels in a ghetto but people only see one aspect of it, the bad part. I have no romanticised ideas though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

._. I lived a sheltered life. I know nothing about that type of life. I just see it in the movies or documentary's and books.

Me too, I grew up in a harmless little village in a harmless little area, in a harmless little country that doesn't have really bad neighborhoods anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99