WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okay, I have thought about it and I'm convinced this is all a big conspiracy by Microsoft.

They decided they want to be a services company, they want to focus on software. They offer great apps on Android and iOS and they earn more with Android than with Windows Phone. So they decided to discontinue Windows Phone!

Of course they know, this wouldn't be taken lightly by people that just have bought a new phone, so they do it slowly. Releasing overpriced 'highend' phones, releasing overpriced lowend phones while at the same time selling a better Android device for less. Also, that's the reason why they release obviously broken core apps, speaking about the calendar.

It's all a plan to make WP sells worse until marketshare is so low that nobody cares when they flush it down the toilet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

See what work does to you?

I'm completely messed up. :p

So it's hump day. I guess I should be happy. No don't play the song...

I have to be in the lab early because I have to start a few things before I have a meeting in my old,lab on the other side of town. Would have been nice to go directly as it's 3 minutes from where I live... But... I shouldn't write I should prepare my lunch!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Okay, I have thought about it and I'm convinced this is all a big conspiracy by Microsoft.

They decided they want to be a services company, they want to focus on software. They offer great apps on Android and iOS and they earn more with Android than with Windows Phone. So they decided to discontinue Windows Phone!

Of course they know, this wouldn't be taken lightly by people that just have bought a new phone, so they do it slowly. Releasing overpriced 'highend' phones, releasing overpriced lowend phones while at the same time selling a better Android device for less. Also, that's the reason why they release obviously broken core apps, speaking about the calendar.

It's all a plan to make WP sells worse until marketshare is so low that nobody cares when they flush it down the toilet.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Bad night sleep?

However you could be on to something but I have to wonder one thing. Why but the Nokia handset division?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Bad night sleep?

However you could be on to something but I have to wonder one thing. Why but the Nokia handset division?

Patents!!!!

No, I'm fine, it was just a random thought I expanded on ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's quiet a conspiracy ...... I think its time you go with ios :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)