WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I work every day. It's a long day. Not much happens that would interest you during my day. Not in a way that you'd understand it anyway.

The weather is nice at least. It would also appear that WP8.1 is finally making it's way to OTA, pending carrier approval of course and other nonsense. So not much.

Okay, 😌

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm depressed now. :/ not even the slightest hint of interest in what I do. :/

You were somehow suggesting that you don't really want to talk about it though, most of all by stating he wouldn't understand it, I blame that on you :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm depressed now. :/ not even the slightest hint of interest in what I do. :/
Take a nice, quick break.

That's my advice. From me to you. Free of charge.

(I do this all the time when I get tired of doing work. Unfortunately, I seem to do it way too much...)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You were somehow suggesting that you don't really want to talk about it though, most of all by stating he wouldn't understand it, I blame that on you :p

Yes but is shows a lack of curiosity. Sadly part of the younger generation these days. :p

Sigh. Now I sound old. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yay! A low cost low spec phone has been announced for the UK! Woot! A whopping ?150 for a carrier unlocked version. Yeah I see that being popular...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yay! A low cost low spec phone has been announced for the UK! Woot! A whopping ?150 for a carrier unlocked version. Yeah I see that being popular...

I decreased the antibiotics concentration and inoculated the strains again. This is the only problem I can think of, too high concentrations of the antibiotic. My cute little bacteria, they already can only take 10 times lower concentrations than E. coli, and they still die...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I decreased the antibiotics concentration and inoculated the strains again. This is the only problem I can think of, too high concentrations of the antibiotic. My cute little bacteria, they already can only take 10 times lower concentrations than E. coli, and they still die...

I love how your comment has no bearing one mine. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have made too many comments about this in other threads already today, I'm getting tired of myself ;-)

You'll be happy to know that I agree with your comments. Not sure about your conspiracy theory yet but I'm willing to give it a chance. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You'll be happy to know that I agree with your comments. Not sure about your conspiracy theory yet but I'm willing to give it a chance. :p

Different to other conspiracy theories, the future will tell if this one was true ;-)

Soon I'll go home. I'm tired...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know if that conspiracy theory catches wind then all hell will break lose x.x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Different to other conspiracy theories, the future will tell if this one was true ;-)

Soon I'll go home. I'm tired...

Dang it ....now I'm thinking I should go with your theory x.x it's soo compelling

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know if that conspiracy theory catches wind then all hell will break lose x.x

All hell is breaking loose anyway. People are disappointed with WP at the moment if you can't tell by all the threads around.

Also you spelled loose wrong. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)