WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I cannot do a cartwheel and take a pic at the same time, so I'll post a shot of a bottle of Guinness that I'll be drinking.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

What no tripod and timer???? I'm so disappointed now. :/

I guess the Guinness will do. Did you know that Guinness is actually partially good for you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Many, many German speaking person write lose with double-o. I don't know exactly why, probably because they think "cool" does have two os, so "loose" must have two os too.

Lots of English people stuff it up as well. Along with 'to' and 'too'. Then there's 'there', 'their' and 'they're' as well.

English is not an easy language. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What no tripod and timer???? I'm so disappointed now. :/

I guess the Guinness will do. Did you know that Guinness is actually partially good for you?

so how is it good for you ;)? just asking since that will give you something to explain XD

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lots of English people stuff it up as well. Along with 'to' and 'too'. Then there's 'there', 'their' and 'they're' as well.

English is not an easy language. :p

Easy enough for me to understand it. And then I also understand German. Which leads to a great subtitle-free experience watching Nazi movies and playing Nazi games. I think that's the only thing German is actually good for ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte