WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here's to my end of semester celebrations...

Attachments

• WP_20140702_22_01_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140702_22_01_17_Pro.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I took the first step in addressing my fitness woes. I ordered a Sony SWR10. Next step is to go ahead and get a workout regimen set up. But I plan to meet with a nutritionist first. Baby steps, as I'll need to stay focused once my internships start and my schedule becomes a pissing contest in the fall.

Looks like I'm committed to the Z Ultra.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I think buying the Sony MW1 is having me rethink my music situation. Personally, I love it. It allows me to kill that and not worry about abusing my WP's battery. Now, when I leave the bluetooth on constantly, that's a no go. I had it paired with my Z Ultra today and got about 6 hours of consecutive use - playing music off the SD card and being paired throughout. I think o will end up getting the Sony SBH-52 and using that exclusively with the Z Ultra. My battery would go to **** with both the SBH-52 headset and the SWR10 smart and being paired simultaneously, but I gotta figure that one out before I buy it.

That's the thing I'm noticing with Android. Because of the existing maturity of the OS, you can take advantage of fresher concepts and hardware. I'm curious to see what enhancements MSFT add tk the OS and how they tackle wearable tech.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think buying the Sony MW1 is having me rethink my music situation. Personally, I love it. It allows me to kill that and not worry about abusing my WP's battery. Now, when I leave the bluetooth on constantly, that's a no go. I had it paired with my Z Ultra today and got about 6 hours of consecutive use - playing music off the SD card and being paired throughout. I think o will end up getting the Sony SBH-52 and using that exclusively with the Z Ultra. My battery would go to **** with both the SBH-52 headset and the SWR10 smart and being paired simultaneously, but I gotta figure that one out before I buy it.

That's the thing I'm noticing with Android. Because of the existing maturity of the OS, you can take advantage of fresher concepts and hardware. I'm curious to see what enhancements MSFT add to the OS and how they tackle wearable tech.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I took the first step in addressing my fitness woes. I ordered a Sony SWR10. Next step is to go ahead and get a workout regimen set up. But I plan to meet with a nutritionist first. Baby steps, as I'll need to stay focused once my internships start and my schedule becomes a pissing contest in the fall.

Looks like I'm committed to the Z Ultra.

that's good that you are looking to get fit :)..... im going to do that in my coming semester. I already work out but I am going to take a weight training class, cardio class and stretching class.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yay i found a new artist i like.... kero one( Korean artist) and the song in time :D maybe mia would like it bet you all should check it out

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lol you wake up critical to msft and you leave critical to msft :p yup same snowflake

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No, no, no, I was just wondering who in his right mind would buy that phone for that price. Even if you love WP you have to admit that this is damn expensive for a phone without any special features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel