WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yeah i have a class called stretching for life..... idk what its for but i guess it will be good for me since i will be a tanking a weight training class and cardio class

Well obviously it will be about stretching. I'm sure with you 'tanking' a weight training class it will be beneficial.

I need to stay up on my weights again.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I took the first step in addressing my fitness woes. I ordered a Sony SWR10. Next step is to go ahead and get a workout regimen set up. But I plan to meet with a nutritionist first. Baby steps, as I'll need to stay focused once my internships start and my schedule becomes a pissing contest in the fall.

Looks like I'm committed to the Z Ultra.

What is a SWR10?

I read this post before running and got inspired to take my phone with me, that's the result:

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1404366973.085074.jpg

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've always thought it would work and Microsoft did it with the Surface Pro 3's new kickstand angle.

If I can make this stable, the HTC 8S has a new purpose. Ha ha ha.

a2etybe6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've always thought it would work and Microsoft did it with the Surface Pro 3's new kickstand angle.

If I can make this stable, the HTC 8S has a new purpose. Ha ha ha.

What a fine device! The 8S I mean of course.

...just kidding, the Surface 3 Pro is awesome.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's a smartband...

I like these things, however due to the fact that I only run two times a week and always the same route it wouldn't make sense to buy one for me at the moment.

In the fitness center everything gets tracked anyway.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening all. Just wanted to say I spent a surprising amount of time watching that panda eating on the bing search page :eck: Not sure if you all have the same page though..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening all. Just wanted to say I spent a surprising amount of time watching that panda eating on the bing search page :eck: Not sure if you all have the same page though..

nope don't have that page

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i can leg press two times my weight :D

At your age I was able to bench press my own weight. I weighed less than I do now. :p Can't remember what I was able to leg press. Some ridiculous amount. I had and still have fairly large calf muscles.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

At your age I was able to bench press my own weight. I weighed less than I do now. :p Can't remember what I was able to leg press. Some ridiculous amount. I had and still have fairly large calf muscles.

Leg press, bench press... no, there's nothing in my brain tickling, except some snippets from movies and some of the hilarious guys at the gym, walking around the entire time like proud cocks, using some weights from time to time.

But I can run pretty well, I'm not on my peak of fitness at the moment, but I think as soon as I start to eat more again it will certainly come back.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should go and look at my bacterial cultures, but I'm a little afraid that they didn't grow again...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Leg press, bench press... no, there's nothing in my brain tickling, except some snippets from movies and some of the hilarious guys at the gym, walking around the entire time like proud cocks, using some weights from time to time.

But I can run pretty well, I'm not on my peak of fitness at the moment, but I think as soon as I start to eat more again it will certainly come back.

Interesting. I wonder how you got that word through the filter. :p

Here's a couple of pics of what we're talking about. I don't disagree with the gym statement though. :p

benchpress.jpg

legpress.jpg

I only went to the gym as a means to get fit. When I was younger I was just generally fit and didn't do much weight lifting but I was fairly strong. I even had the 'six pack' abs. :p It was mostly natural. Lots of bike riding. Lots of walking. Lots of heavy lifting due to the work I was doing as a late teen. I did some warehouses work. When I got my full time work it was mostly work with my arms, I worked with some heavy electrical cable, which is what has produced the large forearms I have, not quite Popeye. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I wonder how you got that word through the filter. :p

I was surprised myself ;-)

Well, I think it would be good for my general fitness if I did some muscle training, but when I sit on the bike in the fitness center, watching a good TV show and look at the guys doing it, I already get bored watching them. Endurance training I really like, but for this weight lifting stuff I'm just too lazy...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The only way it will be worthwhile is if they can get the battery life up and the features useful. Of course the apps will show up in Android and iOS first...

Makes sense from every possible perspective, except from the Windows Phone users'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the Microsoft Buy Back Scheme is a complete rip off. Why am I not surprised???

I didn't see anything that told me it was US only either. The only link supplied was for the US though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99