WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There's something that really bugs me about Outlook. Independent from the version, up to the newest one with Office 365 that I own, regardless of IMAP or Exchange, when there's a new email and you get this nice little notification in the taskbar, this notification won't go away after you read the message from another device.

The email is marked as read, but the notification stays. That's a little annoying I think.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why? I didn't care to read it.

Well from what I can gather in the comments the buy backs are excessively low compared to other schemes or selling it yourself on eBay. Someone checked a 822 and was $2. Another person checked a Surface RT $40 and a 928 was $40. A Surface Pro 120GB was $120.

Pretty lame.

I think it's US only anyway so I don't really care.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

that's good that you are looking to get fit :)..... im going to do that in my coming semester. I already work out but I am going to take a weight training class, cardio class and stretching class.

I've got to get fit. Not because the GF is doing so and if you let her she'll talk about it all day. I'm doing it more because of how draining my MSW program has been - and this was the easiest of the three years. It has taken a lot out of me already and working out and eating healthier than I did should take a little sting out of the strain of finishing the program.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I work out that I can eat a lot of ice cream and because knowing how fit I am makes me feel good ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Man, I like this whole not going to work and no school thing today. I still feel tired. So I'm just going to do laundry, fold clothes and do errands. I wish I had a whole day to sleep and be lazy, but I'll get in one of those before the fall. It is really all about the little things...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well from what I can gather in the comments the buy backs are excessively low compared to other schemes or selling it yourself on eBay. Someone checked a 822 and was $2. Another person checked a Surface RT $40 and a 928 was $40. A Surface Pro 120GB was $120.

Pretty lame.

I think it's US only anyway so I don't really care.

I'd never touch their trade in program. That's a flat out sham.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Man, I like this whole not going to work and no school thing today. I still feel tired. So I'm just going to do laundry, fold clothes and do errands. I wish I had a whole day to sleep and be lazy, but I'll get in one of those before the fall. It is really all about the little things...

Lazy days are hard for me. I get bored too quickly and since I'm not much of a movie watcher anymore I find myself with itchy feet wanting to be out and about.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lazy days are hard for me. I get bored too quickly and since I'm not much of a movie watcher anymore I find myself with itchy feet wanting to be out and about.

I don't watch movies on lazy days. I just do everything slowly. I've got more than enough work to do in the apartment to be bored. And if I dont want to do that, I need to clean up data on my PC and mobiles.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd never touch their trade in program. That's a flat out sham.

It's truly dire isn't it? You'd think they would offer something half decent for their own products to encourage current users to stick with their products and OS.

No idea where their heads are at.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Two years. I still might be. Haven't don't a cartwheel attempt since a young teen (14), so we will see...

I think I attempted one in my 20s or 30s even. If I lose some weight and gain the strength back in my left arm (I have a nerve problem from my neck) I could probably still pull one off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't watch movies on lazy days. I just do everything slowly. I've got more than enough work to do in the apartment to be bored. And if I dont want to do that, I need to clean up data on my PC and mobiles.

We're doing a clean up in our place to start getting rid of junk. It's amazing what you can accumulate over a short period of time. Having stuff scattered in two other countries doesn't help. We're slowly tackling the stuff in Finland. Australia on the other hand....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We're doing a clean up in our place to start getting rid of junk. It's amazing what you can accumulate over a short period of time. Having stuff scattered in two other countries doesn't help. We're slowly tackling the stuff in Finland. Australia on the other hand....

It really is. I think I will take 2 days of next month and devote them simply to shred and through out ****. I'm trying to live a little lighter and not accumulate to much stuff but even then things can pile up...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It really is. I think I will take 2 days of next month and devote them simply to shred and through out ****. I'm trying to live a little lighter and not accumulate to much stuff but even then things can pile up...

I got lots of little things to go through and get rid of in our current place. Then in Finland it's some other bits and pieces. In Australia it's about a 1/2 container full. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's truly dire isn't it? You'd think they would offer something half decent for their own products to encourage current users to stick with their products and OS.

No idea where their heads are at.

That's why I'm curious to see how MSFT managing Nokia's hardware division. In many ways I feel like trying to get the last Nokia branded phones like the 1520, 1020, or 930. I don't even think the McLaren is truly MSFT either.

Honestly, I'm starting to look more closely as Android as a primary again. I love the Z Ultra and so the only Wpny I'd trade it for to downgrade size wise would be the Z2. I suppose at this point is has to be a Z2, Nexus 5 or a Moto X+1. Overall I like the hardware on those models but the cams aren't that great. Of all the flagships out now for Android, I'd actually use the G3. But Optimus UI is as busy as TouchWiz, even though it has gotten flatter. That's the thing with Android, there is always some kind of compromise to be made.

So I'll just buy my SBH-52 and not have to pull my Z Ultra as much in public. If the headset allows me to voice to reply to texts, I'd be in great shape.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss