WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If I do dump WP I'm not saying I won't ever return, well that depends if it's still around. :p

I honestly believe WP will be around and be a distant, distant, distant 3rd place. BB is all but dead. Jolla is too small to make an impact. And until there is no money in Android, Samsung will try to sell you everything including shoes that run TouchWiz.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

By typing exactly the same in Bing, it does actually shows the right plant in the image search, it does however not find the Wikipedia article of the right one.

Terrible Bing!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I honestly believe WP will be around and be a distant, distant, distant 3rd place. BB is all but dead. Jolla is too small to make an impact. And until there is no money in Android, Samsung will try to sell you everything including shoes that run TouchWiz.

I think the only thing that will kill Android is the user base. They seem to want everything for free. BB killed themselves by not staying relevant. I still see people with BB phones, more than WP.

Thing is, WP has to become more stable. I know that people keep telling me that I'm on this forum and what we'll see is things through the 'trouble' lens. We have no idea how many people did a dump and run from WP. What's the statistic on that? Considering that WP has dropped in places where it was gaining says a lot to me.

Right now, at this moment in time, WP is for a user who isn't interested in the 'latest and greatest'. Is that really what MS wants of it's platform? I'd be sadly disappointed if I was in charge.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

By typing exactly the same in Bing, it does actually shows the right plant in the image search, it does however not find the Wikipedia article of the right one.

Terrible Bing!

Funny. I was able to use Chrome and translate the German and find the English article. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK, this is a little freaky. My tablet has determined that I take the train all on it's own. It shows me the commute of walking and taking the train. :O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This thread used to be a happier place. ��

BP is no longer on it so the happiness has left. :p

All of us are just feeling a little grim with the stall in WP. Yes it is a stall and has been. Until the full release of WP8.1 and some decent handsets it's going to be grim on that front.

Good news is that I'm going home soon and my trip to Switzerland is getting closer. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers