WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We will see, didn't live without internet for a week for more than 4 years.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Anyone know why Cortana is doing this, and DESTROYING my battery life? I was at 100% this morning, and phone died just now, with just moderate use. For now, I just disabled Cortana in running in the background. D:

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140703_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140703_0001.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You aren't calling me snowflake? What's the matter?

Well since it's a matter of respect . When I'm posting something to something that normally doesn't post here I refer to the name they have on Their avatar . Now if it was someone like rue or Mia I would say snowflake

I know that didn't make sense :p well uhh let's just say it's a matter of respect

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well since it's a matter of respect . When I'm posting something to something that normally doesn't post here I refer to the name they have on Their avatar . Now if it was someone like rue or Mia I would say snowflake

I know that didn't make sense :p well uhh let's just say it's a matter of respect

It made a lot of sense!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know why Cortana is doing this, and DESTROYING my battery life? I was at 100% this morning, and phone died just now, with just moderate use. For now, I just disabled Cortana in running in the background. D:

Maybe it's pinging the server for new info ? Hmmmmm that's the first think I thought of

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe, as since I'm on a trip, and sometimes turn off data, then turn it back on later, it uses a lot of background tasks?

Think about it , cortana is always running and stops when it's not needed so it doesn't ping the servers .
So by turning off the data it has to ping the servers for the time it missed and keeps on pinging until it gets the servers get a request by the phone and loads it back to the phone

I think but that's what I learned in my networking class

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Being positive is the new negativity and being negative is the new positive to msft :p didn't you get the meno ? We even had a meeting about this

I like my 8X very much, WhatsApp and Spotify can be slightly annoying at times, but in general I am very happy with it.

And I am off to bed!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like my 8X very much, WhatsApp and Spotify can be slightly annoying at times, but in general I am very happy with it.

And I am off to bed!

I noticed in whatsapp if I text more than 5 pages it gets super laggy. By the 10th page I wanted to kill whatsapp

Later snowflake

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I'm starting the process of getting organized and decluttering. It's been 10 months since I own my current 8X and a year since I've owned some kind of 8X. It is a nice small phone but it will get relegated to more of a back up role these days. I wont neglect it...but I just won't update it to 8.1 right away.

Going forward, it's the 925 and the Z Ultra. I plan to repair the screen of my 920 and send it on its way. Looking forward to the SWR10 and the SBH-52 specifically for the Z Ultra. Yes, I'm weaning myself off Xbox Music.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...I'm starting the process of getting organized and decluttering. It's been 10 months since I own my current 8X and a year since I've owned some kind of 8X. It is a nice small phone but it will get relegated to more of a back up role these days. I wont neglect it...but I just won't update it to 8.1 right away.

Going forward, it's the 925 and the Z Ultra. I plan to repair the screen of my 920 and send it on its way. Looking forward to the SWR10 and the SBH-52 specifically for the Z Ultra. Yes, I'm weaning myself off Xbox Music.

Not that this is relevant but my setup is iPod , 810 and mp3 in case I lose My iPod

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not that this is relevant but my setup is iPod , 810 and mp3 in case I lose My iPod

Honestly, I wish that HTC had something very nice. I'd use that on me as my daily driver, and the 1520 as my phablet. But I like the Z Ultra and will use that instead. The 925's camera is good enough for me for now. Although I will say that the 930 would make a fine workshorse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077