WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And we are on the way, if there is Wi-Fi I will post picture or two, I'd not we hear Radler in little over a week. Bye 🙋
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Honestly, I wish that HTC had something very nice. I'd use that on me as my daily driver, and the 1520 as my phablet. But I like the Z Ultra and will use that instead. The 925's camera is good enough for me for now. Although I will say that the 930 would make a fine workshorse.
yup HTC needs to step it up in the WP market..... I would like to simplify and just have to two devices. if HTC still have good audio and a good enough phone ill consider it because nokia phones don't have as a good audio quality as my ipod :/

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

yup HTC needs to step it up in the WP market..... I would like to simplify and just have to two devices. if HTC still have good audio and a good enough phone ill consider it because nokia phones don't have as a good audio quality as my ipod :/

I really wish the 1520 had front facing speakers. I always have to put my hand behind my phone to redirect the sound for better quality.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I went to the lake this afternoon.... there is something about Cali's summer afternoons and nights that just make you want to be outside and chill.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah so there's this hurricane thingy on the coast of NC. I'm just starting to see the rain from it. It really must suck to be at the coast right now!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah so there's this hurricane thingy on the coast of NC. I'm just starting to see the rain from it. It really must suck to be at the coast right now!

I hope its not realy bad ... sure I don't know anyone over there but I hope its not bad

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It should be an industry-wide standard.

Maybe one day the quality of sound that comes out will be worth it too. Right now it's horrible. Nothing I hate more than people listening to music on a phone with their friends on public transport. Aside from it bothering everyone else with their crap music the sound quality is also crap.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I hope its not realy bad ... sure I don't know anyone over there but I hope its not bad

Judging from what I hear from the local news, it sounds like it might be bad, but that's probably just exaggeration to get more people watching their news shows. As long as people are prepared, which they probably are since big storms aren't rare on the coast, I don't think anything in terms of injuries deaths will happen.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe one day the quality of sound that comes out will be worth it too. Right now it's horrible. Nothing I hate more than people listening to music on a phone with their friends on public transport. Aside from it bothering everyone else with their crap music the sound quality is also crap.
I hate that.... I wish they would buy a spliter and use headphones to listen to music that way

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

but patents are there so other companies don't steal their ideas and claim it as theirs

I think what Tesla is doing is sort of like an open source thing, where companies can use their patents but Tesla still gets the credit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I really wish the 1520 had front facing speakers. I always have to put my hand behind my phone to redirect the sound for better quality.

Front facing speakers are not the best technology. The problem with mobile phone speakers is the same that laptops have. It's usually the last part of the design and the speakers are cheap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre