WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There's a crap load of bikes wanting to get on the train. :/ they're such a pain. Especially at my station where there are tones. of people getting off

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, the Android smartwatches don't seem to be quite ready yet. Let's wait a few generations.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I started to read this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-sentiment-strong-among-tech-journalists.html

After the first page I realized that there are 4 pages to go. I don't think there's anything left for me to say, so I gave up reading it ;-)

I was just there! Stop following me. :p

The arguments got pretty weird. The focus on facts seemed to go astray and then the direction of the thread went completely somewhere else. The discussion went completely off topic to where it started. No realism to the whole thread if you ask me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I keep trying to help people in the Ask a Question forum and they never seem to reply back. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was just there! Stop following me. :p

The arguments got pretty weird. The focus on facts seemed to go astray and then the direction of the thread went completely somewhere else. The discussion went completely off topic to where it started. No realism to the whole thread if you ask me.

Maybe I should go on reading it then ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if today will be that big announcement from MS or is it the 8th? They have a bad habit of announcing something weeks/months in advance and think the excitement will stay the course of time.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if today will be that big announcement from MS or is it the 8th? They have a bad habit of announcing something weeks/months in advance and think the excitement will stay the course of time.

There's a big announcement? What could they possibly announce? Well, I guess mid-range phones.

The thread seems empty today...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was referring to this: Wait for it...something major is coming to Windows Phone! | Windows Phone Central

There's speculation that it's going to be the ability to use Android apps on WP. There was mention that it would be some time soon. Possibly July 8th.

Android apps on WP? Because it worked so well for BB?

I thought it was pretty well established that the guy spreading this nothingness is the most unreliable source ever and doesn't even like Windows Phone. At least that's what I gathered from the comments.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Android apps on WP? Because it worked so well for BB?

I thought it was pretty well established that the guy spreading this nothingness is the most unreliable source ever and doesn't even like Windows Phone. At least that's what I gathered from the comments.

It would seem that WPC thinks the information is correct but who knows anymore? I've given up trying to make sense of anything. Chances are my L920 won't be able to do whatever is coming so it won't matter to me anyway. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It would seem that WPC thinks the information is correct but who knows anymore? I've given up trying to make sense of anything. Chances are my L920 won't be able to do whatever is coming so it won't matter to me anyway. :p

WPC was wrong before. I remember this long discussion with one of the writers why I thought one article like that was bull****. He didn't see my reasoning this evening so I went to bed, in the next morning the article was taken offline including comments ;-)

Well, somehow it doesn't fit into my brain that they should bring Android apps to Windows Phone after putting millions into making developers start programming for WP, it would also be against this entire "unifying" idea, but then again, Microsoft just released a better, cheaper Android device. So I don't exclude anything anymore.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's just speculation. I have no idea why MS would allow Android apps to run on WP. To me that would be like admitting defeat. But who knows?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss