WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I think of it, I haven't seen him here for a while. Does he not post in this thread anymore?

His profile says he was online today. He hasn't posted for a while. And soon we'll have 75'000!

Maybe he'll post at the exact point to get the 75'000th post!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a N8 too :D until a guy stole it from my hands :| and the 1020 takes time to save pictures of higher resolution like a second or two...but low resolution pictures are saved immediately! :D I like the burst mode for my wiggly hands

That's good to know. I was told that the shot to shot time (as in the time it takes to take the picture itself when you screen tap or use the camera key) is a little slower than ideal. If it gets much quicker with the cyan update and the price comes down, I may get it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's good to know. I was told that the shot to shot time (as in the time it takes to take the picture itself when you screen tap or use the camera key) is a little slower than ideal. If it gets much quicker with the cyan update and the price comes down, I may get it.

hopefully cyan does it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ummm I can get it online :/ but I don't think my debit card would work with it! :( I'd have shipping charges from UAE

My thought was that if you can buy but can't ship it to UAE you could send it my way and I can ship it to you. Not sure if that's helpful but the only other thing I could offer is buying it and shipping it to you and you just pay me back.

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

I wish to be a developer some day.. My curriculum forces me to study C programing currently.. Is it gonna get me any closer to my goals??

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My thought was that if you can buy but can't ship it to UAE you could send it my way and I can ship it to you. Not sure if that's helpful but the only other thing I could offer is buying it and shipping it to you and you just pay me back.

I appreciate it! but I'll buy it next month when I go to UAE! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise