WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning!

Well, I just went running, now I'm cooling down a little and then I'm off to my old town. I felt pretty fit, that's good, next weekend I'll go on a two day hike into the mountains, I'll need to be fit for that.

Today I thought: "I feel fit, I wonder if I'm much faster than last time. And how might my pulse be? Seeing the pulse in the fitness center all the time really helps the work out..."

Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a fitness band too now ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Soon I'll get my hair cut. Finally. It really is time. Not much going on this thread.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Soon I'll get my hair cut. Finally. It really is time. Not much going on this thread.
Ah, there are so many things that can be correlated to haircuts. For instance, haircut can represent some cost-cutting in the form of downsizing or spinning off inefficient divisions of a large company in order to provide better short-term results or long-term prospects.

(Oh, hello there Economics.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ah, there are so many things that can be correlated to haircuts. For instance, haircut can represent some cost-cutting in the form of downsizing or spinning off inefficient divisions of a large company in order to provide better short-term results or long-term prospects.

(Oh, hello there Economics.)

I'll get my hair cut. The only economic connection that has is me earning enough to pay my hair dresser who is fairly expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12