WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Afternoon folks. It's a nice day out so the GF and I will go out after watching these last few World Cup matches.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now why would I call your open closeted love for the iPhone 6 stupid?

Probably because loving a thing that doesn't exist is pretty weird. Well, anyway it's not love, I see it just as the best option at the moment.

Arguably the best app ecosystem, amazing built quality, great camera, good specs and a screen size that fits well into pockets. And I could use apps that I've already bought for my iPad, even though I've spent probably less money for them than I'd have to spend on the price difference to an Android high-end device.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Probably because loving a thing that doesn't exist is pretty weird. Well, anyway it's not love, I see it just as the best option at the moment.

Arguably the best app ecosystem, amazing built quality, great camera, good specs and a screen size that fits well into pockets. And I could use apps that I've already bought for my iPad, even though I've spent probably less money for them than I'd have to spend on the price difference to an Android high-end device.

Well, the battery will still be useless, as they are on most high end smartphone except for things like the G3. Not an Apple hater here but until they really update the UI from a visual perspective, I'll pass as a daily driver. I may get a 5S or 5C when they are cheaper just to have, but after picking up my sister's iPhone 5 last night I was reminded how cramped for my eyes the screen size is. Even the 8X which feels like a tight fit screen wise feels bigger than the iPhone. Perhaps the 6 will make a difference, but the UI isn't up to snuff for me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, the battery will still be useless, as they are on most high end smartphone except for things like the G3. Not an Apple hater here but until they really update the UI from a visual perspective, I'll pass as a daily driver. I may get a 5S or 5C when they are cheaper just to have, but after picking up my sister's iPhone 5 last night I was reminded how cramped for my eyes the screen size is. Even the 8X which feels like a tight fit screen wise feels bigger than the iPhone. Perhaps the 6 will make a difference, but the UI isn't up to snuff for me.

The 4 inch screen of the 5 is too small for me too, but if the rumors are true and I assume they are, the 6 will have a slightly bigger screen than the 8X, perfect for me.

I like the UI, on my iPad and on my girlfriend's iPhone 4.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The 4 inch screen of the 5 is too small for me too, but if the rumors are true and I assume they are, the 6 will have a slightly bigger screen than the 8X, perfect for me.

I like the UI, on my iPad and on my girlfriend's iPhone 4.

I'm glad you like the UI. It isn't for me, so I'll pass. I'll go play with the iPhone once it is launched, but I won't go out of my way to buy any of the new models. I'll take some time to decide what I want to do with my 8X. I may still keep it but the move to the MW1 as my primary media player puts the cooling on using Xbox music as much as I have in the past and me using the Z Ultra a lot more.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

Well, I just went running, now I'm cooling down a little and then I'm off to my old town. I felt pretty fit, that's good, next weekend I'll go on a two day hike into the mountains, I'll need to be fit for that.

Today I thought: "I feel fit, I wonder if I'm much faster than last time. And how might my pulse be? Seeing the pulse in the fitness center all the time really helps the work out..."

Yeah, I'm thinking about buying a fitness band too now ;-)

I'm looking forward to getting my Sony smartband and getting my own fitness ideas going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss