WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Or new Canon camera is awesome! We're able to contact wireless to the tablet. :)

Not trying yo sound a little mean or anything but why would you want to connect a camera to a tablet ? ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not trying yo sound a little mean or anything but why would you want to connect a camera to a tablet ? ._.

The camera takes a better picture than any phone. Period. We would transfer the files to the computer but we don't take it with us. So to share the photos we just transfer them to the tablet instead. They don't have a Canon app for WP.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The camera takes a better picture than any phone. Period. We would transfer the files to the computer but we don't take it with us. So to share the photos we just transfer them to the tablet instead. They don't have a Canon app for WP.

Well if it works it works :p I'm just asking because I think it's funny watching people take pics with their tablets :p regardless what tablet they have.
It's only bad when I'm you are sitting behind someone and they take out their tablet and block the little view you had :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

War = depressing topic

To stop war would be very difficult but education is probably our greatest asset in doing this, which is why those who like war always propose cuts to it...

To abolish war one must start with abolishing our differences and realise we are all humans first. Everything else is secondary, including what sex you are. Unfortunately people like to look at differences first and humanity second.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well if it works it works :p I'm just asking because I think it's funny watching people take pics with their tablets :p regardless what tablet they have.
It's only bad when I'm you are sitting behind someone and they take out their tablet and block the little view you had :(

I would never use a tablet for pictures I wanted to keep. I also find those people annoying.

My wife didn't use her phone for pics today but wanted to share the pics she had.

At least we can use WP as a hotspot. Hotel wants to charge for the internet!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would never use a tablet for pictures I wanted to keep. I also find those people annoying.

My wife didn't use her phone for pics today but wanted to share the pics she had.

At least we can use WP as a hotspot. Hotel wants to charge for the internet!

Yes they are annoying because they block everything :/

Aww that sucks when hotels charge money for wifi ! Especially if they charge per device . I was in a hotel where it was 10$ for a day and 5$ per device .

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

It's still healing... And upside down.
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 6fd7d596-1d6b-41d1-8615-b196c5e90b0b_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    6fd7d596-1d6b-41d1-8615-b196c5e90b0b_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 11

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Again, hope its not blurry this time
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140702_22_43_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140702_22_43_43_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know I wanted to see if it possible to take the sensor of the 920 and put it on an 810 phone ^.^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro