WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu have you driven in the UK before? You're still planning on renting a car when you visit?

The car is rented :)

I've driven with a left steered car in Scotland for two weeks, and also with a left steered car in Ireland for quite a while. I've driven a right steered car in Europe. So it will be a new combination, but I guess I'll manage ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The care is rented :)

I've driven with a left steered car in Scotland for two weeks, and also with a left steered car in Ireland for quite a while. I've driven a right steered car in Europe. So it will be a new combination, but I guess I'll manage ;-)

I just wanted to warn you of some of the sillier things we have here in the UK and what will be on your way to Wales.

We have something called 'variable speed limits' where they change the signs to indicate the new speed based on traffic conditions. These ares tend to be jammed packed with speed cameras so be wary.

On top of that, when you're heading to Cardiff you'll cross the Second Seven Crossing Bridge just past Bristol. On the way there, there is a ?6.40 toll, on the way back there isn't so I recommend having some UK money on hand.

It will take you about 2 1/2hrs to get to Cardiff, depending on traffic.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope it really doesn't. If it does, I'll get a white 32GB Nexus 5 with the Nokia Z launcher and Office for Android and not look back. I may still keep both my WPs or just sell the 8X and keep my 925 only.

I'll be getting a Nexus 6 if things go awry.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just wanted to warn you of some of the sillier things we have here in the UK and what will be on your way to Wales.

We have something called 'variable speed limits' where they change the signs to indicate the new speed based on traffic conditions. These ares tend to be jammed packed with speed cameras so be wary.

On top of that, when you're heading to Cardiff you'll cross the Second Seven Crossing Bridge just past Bristol. On the way there, there is a ?6.40 toll, on the way back there isn't so I recommend having some UK money on hand.

Thanks, I will watch out for this :)

I'll give back my car in London city center, there are some issues getting into town aren't there?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If this really happens and MSFT goes to porting Android apps, I may just clear out all 3 WP I have and get a 1020 for nostalgia. What a chicken**** level move by MSFT indeed...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You guys have toll booths?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

MS is losing its mind or maybe the rumors are hugely exaggerated!! If it's true I'm switching to iPhone :D

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't think these rumours are gonna be true, but worst case scenario, if they do turn out to be true,I guess I'll keep using my 620 and when it finally stops working, I'll go for a Nokia dumbphone. I'll have my trusty hp desktop for all my work and studies. Never gonna switch to Android or ios :eck:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to see what WPC has to say about this rumour. So far, nothing. They usually like to squash these things.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to see what WPC has to say about this rumour. So far, nothing. They usually like to squash these things.

After all these click-bait posts I'm surprised myself. They would get clicks like never before ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My experiment was not successful. All the strains don't have the deletion I wanted to introduce. Man, that's ****ed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo